Other (please specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll: What browser do you use?
Good! I just don't want to leave a security hole a mile wide :/ Anyway, let's get back on topic.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
Haha, we were abandoning the topic so hard; from browsers to my server setup. Variation that excites. :p
~ The more quiet you are the more you'll be able to hear.
Always willing to help with whatever I can.

"Bish, Bash, Bosh"
I use mozilla firefox, (in past i were using chrome but i prefer firefox)
Chrome due to it's speed (Firefox is also good when it comes to that), and Firefox for the usage of Java Applets
Hi there!
(07-25-2015, 01:29 PM)Sh0ck Wrote: Chrome due to it's speed (Firefox is also good when it comes to that), and Firefox for the usage of Java Applets

I don't know why chrome lags for me, but firefox does not.
well. no one here use another browser instead of google chrome and mozilla firefox.
google chrome for sour it's pretty fast i love it Cool   Angel
(07-21-2015, 03:14 PM)lampard Wrote: Why Torch Web Browser is not in list? I think you should add it, its a good browser. I use it too.

Many browsers are build as custom copy of Google Chromium (like Torch, Chrome) or Mozilla Firefox (Iceweasel, Tor browser, etc..). I'm not correctly create poll, I must type "fork-browsers include" in Tabs "Mozilla" and "Chrome"
TrustNo1
The exact thing they do is they use the same rendering engine and add more "features" on top of it.
Chrome - Blink (Fork of Webkit)
Chromium, Opera - Webkit
Firefox - Gecko

Tools like Selenium also exist to automate these rendering engines/"browsers" to create "headless" browsers.

If any change is to made to the poll, there should be something like Firefox derivative or Chrome derivative and similar. I will leave that choice up to the Original Poster of this thread.
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
There are also a few other independent projects that have produced text-only browsers. I would love to learn to use Lynx for browsing this forum, for example.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]