Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Hosting - Trusted & Scams
(11-11-2016, 07:50 PM)rrobyf Wrote: I need a free hosting that giving a ssh access. I using it for my bitvise program.

Usually hosts don't give you ssh access on a free hosting because they don't know what your going to use it for...  Maybe you should get a vps here and host your web server on the vps?
anyone tell me that How's the MOFH reseller.
The servers are from BYETHOST.
(11-17-2016, 01:55 AM)abdulsami34 Wrote: anyone tell me that How's the MOFH reseller.
The servers are from BYETHOST.

The what reseller?  I'm confused, I know Byethost is alright since I use it, but I'm switching off of there, the resource cap is sometimes too small to use..
I'm using byethost for maybe months now.
They provide Unlimited space , but i don't know if it is but i uploaded
More than 5 gb of my data using a rdp.So i dind't you should edit your post!.
Thanks for telling us about this. Will use this soon! Usually most hosts are scams and I don't know why. :l
Best free web host was 0-host.net but now it's closed.
Features:
10GB Bandwidth
1000MB Diskspace
10 Addon Domains
10 Subdomains
10 Parked Domains
Latest cPanel

Uptime 99%+
It wasn't able to hold many users online at the same time, but it was still one of the best in free hosting websites.
Please post similar alternative. (With clear cPanel, without ads etc.)
Please update this thread,
It looks like onewebhost and hostinganl is dead.
Webspace Status:
https://secured.cf [Image: http://secured.cf/editor/workspace/priva...status.png]
Webspace Sponsored by @NoUptime

- SCAM
  1freehosting.com
  2freehosting.com
  ohosti.com or  Husky Click o 3jelly.info or 3jellyhost.info or or 5jelly.info or Ahmed Galal
(06-16-2015, 11:34 AM)Scáth Wrote: Hey, I found the 'Free VPS - Avoid these sites' thread helpful. There are just as many scammy hosting sites - if not more - than scam VPS. I am making a compilation of my experiences and those of others here.
  • Good, but limited - these sites are ok, but either limit you to using their website builder or otherwise place restrictions not apparent upon sign up.
    • Weebly - A little known site, weebly restricts you to using their builder, but allows you to place custom HTML elements in your site, as well as edit the templates HTML, and even customize the CSS. Also less invasive 'get your site with us' banner than wix. [Verified by Scáth]
    • Wix - Bigger name than weebly, but builder - only. No css/html control. [VERIFIED by ishanDS]
  • Good - These sites deliver exactly what they say upfront. No more, no less.
    • Freehostia - old, and limited space / bandwidth, but legit the last time I checked. [VERIFIED by ishanDS]
    • OneWebHost - a service by one of our own (ronsor). Still needs work, but legit and gives you what you are promised. Proprietary cPanel equivalent.
    • Byet Hosting - 1GB disk, proprietary cPanel equivalent, FTP and email. [VERIFIED by ishanDS]
    • HostingANL - Old, VestaCP Nginx hosting. 5GB disk, 100GB bandwidt, other plans available. It's a p2h, with an all but dead forum.[VERIFIED by ishanDS]
    • altervista - an old and trusty company. Plan starts limited but you can use ad credits to buy upgrades in space and bandwidth. Ads must be done through them, if you try to do them on your own you will be banned.
    • gigarank - Post2Host with 1GB data and 25GB bandwidth. Recommended by @xdude
  • Borderline Scams - They give you something, but not anything near what they promised.
    • Grendel Hosting - Affiliated with YouHosting. Nuff said. [VERIFICATION REQUESTED]
    • 000Webhost - They seem to offer something, but many users complain of their accounts being locked. [VERIFIED by ishanDS]
  • Certainly Scams - Don't even bother. These guys will just steal and sell your info
    • Hostt - claims to offer unlimited free hosting. Domain release issues abound, and they won't stop billing you unless you threaten them with legal action.
    • 3Jelly - Referral based scam. Affiliated with 5Jelly and yocats... Don't even bother. [VERIFIED by ishanDS]
    • Onhosti/Onhostii - Same guy as 3jelly. Supposedly uses a cracked version of cPanel. Stay well away.
    • Freehosting - similar issues to hostt. Very low uptime, and silent support. (note - issues taken from a mywot report. Verification requested.)
***PLEASE REPORT ANY OTHER SCAMS / INCORRECT INFO TO ME, OR POST IT HERE***
ModNote: YouHosting/ResellerClub/Fortatrust/Chunkhost and their resellers are to be put in borderline scam. Please try to minimize discussion of them. They have bretty bad service.

IMO Wix and Weebly shouldn't be considered there... They are too much limited to be called "hosting".