Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Hosting - Trusted & Scams
I use GrendelHosting and it offers a very good service. (At least for me.)
(12-15-2015, 08:27 AM)hadagalberto Wrote: I use GrendelHosting and it offers a very good service. (At least for me.)
Mine slowed down after a while.
There was news about 000webhost getting hacked last October: http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/10/...ed-online/

Seems like security is not a priority for them based on what I read.
I'd suggest you to use hostinger.com as it has perfect security also seems to be without ads'ing around web-site!
Welcome to Polintic: California and Nevada | Roleplay Server |SA-MP|

Server IP: samp.polintic.com
Teamspeak IP: ts.polintic.com

@chulsaj
Hostinger has been proven to be crap time and time again. (well with the possible exception of hostinger.ro) if you search here or at our partner's site (http://freevps.us), you will find several examples of their bad behavior. Ironically, they are connected with 00webhost, so I bet security is the same.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
(01-04-2016, 09:44 AM)Scáth Wrote: @chulsaj
Hostinger has been proven to be crap time and time again. (well with the possible exception of hostinger.ro) if you search here or at our partner's site (freevps.us), you will find several examples of their bad behavior. Ironically, they are connected with 00webhost, so I bet security is the same.

Actually, Hostinger seems to focus more than on their own brand and leaves affiliates such as 000webhost behind. I hosted both at Hostinger and 000webhost and they look totally different. 000webhost is actually crap. They removed two of my websites for "exceeded bandwidth" after a few weeks I launched them ( I didn't even mention the fact that they had security issues, as someone broke into their database and took the accounts information which had passwords in PLAIN TEXT).  That determiner me to move along to another company when I finally discovered Hostinger.
Also, companies such as Wix and Weebly that I used at the very beginning of my web hosting experience, when I had no knowledge about hosting in general & coding, are decent as long as you're a beginner. They have a user friendly interface and nice website builders, but they get their profits from spamming your website with ads, which can have a negative effect. Also, their subdomains are quite limited and have overpriced hosting and domains. 
This being said, I will still stick to Hostinger.
www.michael.ga
To throw another name into the ring, PythonAnywhere has been 100% great in my experience. I'm not sure if this counts as "free" in the sense the rest of the hosts are free, but PythonAnywhere is and offers a free plan that totally works for hosting basic python apps that don't need outbound traffic. It's not going to handle major traffic or heavy loads without paying, but it's probably the most reliable non-time-limited way to get a python application deployed for free, and they really do make the 'hard parts' of deploying Python code very easy.
Hey Scáth

Can you add this hostingto list is verfieed by me

the server power full and secure

link for free plan hosting https://tlchosting.website/clients/cart.php

topic links : https://freedomain.club/showthread.php?tid=1852
I'll wait till we get 2 or 3 more verifications first... just general policy.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
A few years back I thought 1freehosting.com was not too bad at all. It was almost like an improved version of 000webhost. Everything is automatic. Only problem is that 1freehosting.com still lets new people sign up for a hosting account, as well as provide one, but without the existence of a hosting server. The latter doesn't exist anymore. So I'd say 1freehosting.com has become redundant and hasn't closed its hosting application process as it should have.

I then discovered that it has moved on to 2freehosing.com. That seems to be working as well as the former 1freehosting.com used to work in its better days. Don't understand the change to a new domain, but it works quite well for a real quickie shared hosting account. It offers 20GB Disk Space, 150GB bandwidth, 10 e-mail addresses, 10 databases, 5 subdomains and 5 parked domains. It also offers a free sub domain or one can use one's own domain. I tried to add on domains but was unable to do that on the free account. One has to create a new account so one account per domain. Also found mySQL databases a challenge. Obviously not meant for a high flying Website. But impressive specs for a quickie shared hosting account anyway.