Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Hosting - Trusted & Scams
@ErtyMaMur
YouHosting tends to be overloaded and can ban your site randomly. I would not recommend it for anything.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
There is -link removed- offers free domains and you can choose your software from auto builder or upload it by your self I tried it 3 months ago Big Grin
Read the rules. Discussion of hostinger etc is strongly advised against. Since you are already on the watch list for copy-pasting I would be careful. I have linked the rules in my signature if you can't find them.
[Ex-Mod]
Freehostia is pretty good but sadly they don't let you host any CMS like Wordpress in their Free hosting accounts. You can install but most of important php functions are disabled.

Gigarank is another free hosting provider who offer both shared and vps hosting. Their free shared hosting accounts require 30 posts in forum. specs are 1 GB Space, 25 GB Bandwidth, 10 Addon Domains, 10 MY SQL Data Bases etc.
Dodgy
This topic is really helpful , now people won't get scammed instantly by these bad site. Thanks for your work.
(07-05-2015, 01:48 PM)kikos300 Wrote: There is http://www.hostinger.com offers free domains and you can choose your software from auto builder or upload it by your self I tried it 3 months ago Big Grin

Yes it is true, but as far as my experience, when I use free package Hosting the hosting of the set limit of 250 end, when the limit was reached, then your hosting account will be suspended, and when you call the Contact Service, they told you to upgrade hosting you: D
you have forget the IDHOSTIGNER as great web hosting sharing for free!
For me it's number 1. Wink
Bro, hostinger services are on there... Check under the scams section. Hostinger and its affiliated companies are well-known scams
[Ex-Mod]
HI. I visited onewebhost.usa.cc and there is only a link that reads "Check out my agar.io clone" which points to http://108.196.9.243:7600.

Also, I am using x10 hosting and so far no problems to report. I am using them for my http://gld1982ltd.xyz domain. I may start a review thread for them later.
Gigarank still good. right now I only use cPanel shared hosting from there but they do still offer vps hosting too, There was rules change recently though. Now you need to have 100 posts before apply for vps hosting. for shared hosting you only need 10 posts.

I think it's safe to add post4vps.com to the list. I have had a 2GB Windows vps for nearly 2 months now. They do have sponsors like freevps.us.
Dodgy