Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SERVICE] KingsCrown Art Shop!| Prices from 2.50€ paypal | Accepting points too
Rainbow 
[Image: artshop_by_ythionyth-d8wrlg7.png]

Hi! Hereby I am available for orders for points or PayPal!
I listed my paypal prices just in case for comparison.
I'll see for myself whether I will accept or not.
If you want something not listed here, feel free to contact me!
I'm open to suggestions!
100 points ≈ 1€ but feel free to bid!

Rules:
★ I will not draw furry, gore or nsfw.
★ Send me references and describe things as detailed as possible, please.
★ I have the right to refuse a commission.
★ Payment must be made before I start working on it.
★ If a commission is cancelled for whatever reason, I will give you a refund. If I have already started only a partial refund will be given. No refunds when it is already done.
★ It could take a few days, it could take a few weeks. Do not hesitate to ask me whether I have started or how far I have come. I'm more than willing to share my progress!
★ I will try and send sketches to you to check if it is what you wanted. I can only make slight changes when I am almost done, so keep that in mind.
★ Give a little credit. Do not claim that you made it, do not remove my signature and do not sell the drawing.
★ I also have the right to post the finished piece (with watermark) and include it in my portfolio.

Prices listed are for one character, add [price]*0,75 for one more character per drawing.
For a background I will charge extra, but it varies depending on simplicity or complexity.
A sketch is 1/4 of the price, lineart 2/4, and flat colour 3/4.

You can choose from:
5.00€ :: Fullbody & Large Animals
2.50€ :: Bust
3.50€ :: Halfbody, Chibi's & Small Animals

Examples:
[Image: 53ec9cafb56575a3a706fb0042a6f498-d8vd5b3.png][Image: death_parade__nona_by_ythionyth-d8p173r.png][Image: _fp__0885_by_ythionyth-d8nfbe9.png]

For paypal information etcetera: http://fav.me/d8uojgg

DeviantArt: [x]
YouTube: [x]
Tumblr: [x]
Picarto: [x]
Will you do logos?

There's not really a conversion rate for points per se. They're worth exactly how much you want them to be worth. I've seen people sell services for as low as 20 points to the same service for 100 points.

I'll give you 150 points. That seem good to you?
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
(06-13-2015, 01:06 AM)ishands Wrote: Will you do logos?

There's not really a conversion rate for points per se. They're worth exactly how much you want them to be worth. I've seen people sell services for as low as 20 points to the same service for 100 points.

I'll give you 150 points. That seem good to you?

I'm not very good at making logo's, the best I can make are those like my artshop logo, although I guess I could give it a shot?
In that case, you can pay after I made it and if you like it. What do you have in mind?
And thank you for the info!
Hmm if you can do some sort of background / logo for my guild, I may be interested in buying that (once we get a real website that is). The art shop logo looks pretty good by the way. ^.^
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
(06-16-2015, 11:05 AM)Scáth Wrote: Hmm if you can do some sort of background / logo for my guild, I may be interested in buying that (once we get a real website that is). The art shop logo looks pretty good by the way. ^.^

I can try if you want, what were you thinking of?
It may be a while before a guild lead gets on at the same time as me. The guild name is Kingdom of the Stars, so something celestial would look good. If you go to our current website (linked in my siggy) you can see what our current 'logo' (I don't think it deserves that label). Let's take the conversation into PMs to avoid cluttering up this thread though.
[Ex-Mod]
KingsCrown delivers!
Art - 3.5/5 (my opinion)
Communication 4/5
Delivery Speed 4/5

I recommend!

PS: You can link to this post as feedback
[ Retired Staff. ]
May I see the results? Or will you be keeping them private?
[Ex-Mod]
(06-20-2015, 05:01 PM)Scáth Wrote: May I see the results? Or will you be keeping them private?

Sorry. It's private.
[ Retired Staff. ]