Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[SERVICE] Shell Accounts | 50 points/mo | Starting 50 points
More info after using a shell1 for a few days - shell1 at least is somewhat restricted in what it can serve. according to nmap scans I performed on the address I was given, All ports above 1024 are filtered, and many below 1024 are also filtered. Ronsor is working with me on getting a ncat tunnel set up to get around this.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
(06-10-2015, 04:36 PM)Scáth Wrote: More info after using a shell1 for a few days - shell1 at least is somewhat restricted in what it can serve. according to nmap scans I performed on the address I was given, All ports above 1024 are filtered, and many below 1024 are also filtered. Ronsor is working with me on getting a ncat tunnel set up to get around this.

Yea I think he said you could ask him if you needed a specific port opened.
Can i use shell to host website. I am new in online world Smile i usually do offline c++ stuff like games Tongue
He has SQLite installed so that's good to go. Not sure about any page-serving service though. Also, you will need to get the HTTP port working. Idk if it will work for you.
[Ex-Mod]
(06-12-2015, 02:43 PM)Scáth Wrote: He has SQLite installed so that's good to go. Not sure about any page-serving service though. Also, you will need to get the HTTP port working. Idk if it will work for you.

Webspace costs R#1 (1 credit) - you get 5 credits when you join the service (R#1 = 0.5points).
Got reply from 8.8.8.8: 128353ms.
Ronsor, are both shells provided by the same host? If not, can you give me a IP for the VPS running shell2? I want to see if it would work better (that is if it filters all traffic out except SSH the way shell1 does).
[Ex-Mod]