Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

VPS Not Connecting..

(04-11-2019, 09:45 AM)coreyman Wrote: Wow. My guess is they haven't a clue what they are doing and just suspending things until the load on their server goes down.

Just food for thought, I remember a while ago when I had to kick someone off their container (was when the container was used for email spamming).  What kept happening (until the abuse report came in) is that it keeps getting suspending on a near daily basis.  I'm not sure if it's getting suspended automatically for high load or the host is doing it but it kept happening.  Wasn't really explained either...

Nice to see you here @ IEpicDestroyer : So what is the future here? am i lost my vps? and honestly. i don't have any mail server. any phishing or mining on my container. my hands up and just wait for a good response from you. because my first vps i got from this community and i never like to go away from here. even as you all see no one other here with me. but i am work here and complete my month job.

(04-12-2019, 06:36 AM)Sagher Wrote: Nice to see you here @ IEpicDestroyer : So what is the future here? am i lost my vps? and honestly. i don't have any mail server. any phishing or mining on my container. my hands up and just wait for a good response from you. because my first vps i got from this community and i never like to go away from here. even as you all see no one other here with me. but i am work here and complete my month job.

Did you check it after the last staff reply?

Yes i continuously checked it several times and still right now i check. ssh not working. Connection time out. it's about 4 days more gone. still offline.

Ok I let them know.

They are asking to re setup the vps again Sad

Quote:does this user have any data in this vps ? can I resetup this vps ? data will be lost
If you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us again.

No. its fine. they can re-setup it as desire. i don't have anything new in vps. still same as i got last backup. ask him to update a stable ubuntu version which available for this vps. and kindly request hin to provide a control panel or visualizer to monitor vps easily. it is a kind request. if they approve.

Ok I asked them to rebuild it.

Hi corey. i got email from you. and try to workout now. the OS is centos . not ubuntu. kindly check. i need ubuntu in my server ubuntu x64 .

Ubuntu 16 installed.