Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

VPS Not Connecting..

Hello Coreyman:

I Checked today my container via putty and filezilla. but i unable to connect with it. please check for your further action.

Contacted the provider for a suspend reason.

No reply from hostdare yet.

It's looks like they don't have more interested to give us priority assistance. last time it's about one to two weeks i suffer and once you said it's my fault to be suspended. i admit and i shifted all my apps to another VPS. and they still working even it's about 4 to 5 years all the apps working. and now this is the second time. no VPN no app installed in my system. i am so busy in my work i can't touch my vps and it's again suspended. even reinstall OS. anyways. it's my luck how can i say. the only way is waiting with this wish soon freevps.club will never giveup and grownup soon and work as a great community as they are.

They unsuspended the vps but closed my ticket without a response. I'll ask why.

Today they said "Sorry for the delay , I will check the reason for this soon
If you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us again."

They said "hi

I have unsuspended a few days ago and vps seems to be running fine still , last time it could be due to high load for some reasons

If you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us again.
"

I don't know what kind of high load on unused VPS. also i install ufw iptable rules and block all incoming and outgoing ports. no VPN installed. all active programs are shifted to other vps and run fine as run fine since 5 years. i am unable to conclude any decisions about provider. i think they can't like to suffer with us anymore. it's again off from last night. i randomly check it.

(04-10-2019, 11:28 PM)Sagher Wrote: I don't know what kind of high load on unused VPS. also i install ufw iptable rules and block all incoming and outgoing ports. no VPN installed. all active programs are shifted to other vps and run fine as run fine since 5 years. i am unable to conclude any decisions about provider. i think they can't like to suffer with us anymore. it's again off from last night. i randomly check it.

Wow. My guess is they haven't a clue what they are doing and just suspending things until the load on their server goes down.

New reply
"This is strange situation honestly , I will probably sponsor a kvm vps later
If you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us again."