Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

VPS Not Responding

Dear Admins. Kindly check my container which was offline from today morning and still off. i can not get any announcement or notification for maintenance. Kindly resolve this issue. Thankyou

I contacted their support.

Thanks for your quick response. it's 9:15PM here and almost a day goes but situation is still same. not connecting through putty and filezilla.

I got this answer from their support. "It seems to be suspended for vps high load". So please stop being a dick on your vps.

I have never been do any dick on my vps. it looks like a attack if have any. if you help me out to know about what exactly happened. i will do action on it. because i know i have only 2 to 3 apps in use. it is really strange for me too as you angry.

(03-06-2019, 12:23 PM)Sagher Wrote: I have never been do any dick on my vps. it looks like a attack if have any. if you help me out to know about what exactly happened. i will do action on it. because i know i have only 2 to 3 apps in use. it is really strange for me too as you angry.

I'm not angry. They don't know what you did because they don't know what you are running. All they know is your load was high. You should be monitoring your own vps to know the root cause of these issues.

(03-07-2019, 12:09 AM)coreyman Wrote: I'm not angry. They don't know what you did because they don't know what you are running. All they know is your load was high. You should be monitoring your own vps to know the root cause of these issues.

Can you please reactivate it? because i even not make any backup of my data. and i am so worried about that.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 12:33 PM by coreyman.)

It was already reactivated. Did they shut you down again?
You can try monitoring it with https://nixstats.com/ or nagios, or cacti, etc.

I will try several time to login via putty all day. and none of my application is running. because i don't have add auto start script for my apps. i run it manually. so no chance for missuses or traffic load or high cpu usage.

(03-07-2019, 01:54 PM)Sagher Wrote: I will try several time to login via putty all day. and none of my application is running. because i don't have add auto start script for my apps. i run it manually. so no chance for missuses or traffic load or high cpu usage.

I don't understand. Is your vm down or up?