Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Best Tv Drama Season Suggestions

Hello all friends. Now 2hr 3hr movies craze gone. and season watching trend is IN. so post here your suggestions of Tv Drama Serials and Seasons also Links if available.

(01-29-2019, 04:10 AM)Sagher Wrote: Hello all friends. Now 2hr 3hr movies craze gone. and season watching trend is IN. so post here your suggestions of Tv Drama Serials and Seasons also Links if available.

When was 2hr 3hr move craze in? Haha. I did like the lord of the rings movies but 2hr-3hr movies are such a big sink of time. I would suggest Game of Thrones if you haven't watched it.

Yes thank you for your suggestion. i ll be soon start to watch this after ending my Korean Drama season "descendant of the sun"

Today i start watching new TV drama season "The Protector" a Turkish romantic Serial.

I like the TV series "Gone" with Chris Noth - who was in Law & Order series before. I really like him as an actor and the series definitely don't disappoint. Provides insights (fictionalized) into abduction of children and how an FBI agent Frank North (Chris Noth) is developing two children who got abducted into helping track down the abductors. Last night saw the final in the first series. Strange ending, but am looking forward to the next series.

The Protector Season 1 is only 10 episodes. great story and graphics. nice backgrounds and scenes. but it should be atleast 50 episodes or more to coverup story. everything is looks like incomplete.

New Drama season Started On ARY Network also available on youtube for Hindi/Urdu Language listeners. "Do Bol" Hope you also enjoy.