Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Temperature of your Homeland

Hi guys. It's December. The end of Year 2018. and now we like to discuss about weather conditions and temperature of your homeland.
here is so cold. temp down to 0 degree to -1. and nights are more cold.

I'm in the southern hemisphere presently. We're experiencing a heatwave with enormous temperatures - like worst in history. Where I am however on the coast, we do get winds that cool things a little.

Here too cold. heavy clouds cold winds, snowfall on surrounding hill areas. temperature is about 0 to -1 in nights. and average 5 degree.

I have Cold and flu due to very cold weather in my city. last week i was go for visit to northern hills area of gilgit and china boarder. we are stuck in snow. heavy snowfall this year.

We are averaging about 60F during the day and 35F during the night right now. Did you knkow that cold weather does not cause colds or the flu?

Are you serious? i don't know that. because here mostly diseases like cold, flu, cough etc start in cold weather. specially in fog and smog season. because of dry cold weather. and it's very ordinary in winter season. 

Now i am sharing video of the area i was go for visit. i am sure this video makes your day beautiful.

Summers is open gates in Pakistan. Temperature is about 30 degree in day time. Hot sunny weather.

I am requesting for all members to pray for our land here temperature is from 35 to 48 degree day time during fasting all day. it's too hot and may cause of heat stroke and de hydration.

(05-08-2019, 04:03 AM)Sagher Wrote: I am requesting for all members to pray for our land here temperature is from 35 to 48 degree day time during fasting all day. it's too hot and may cause of heat stroke and de hydration.

Yeah the fasting is not very smart in my opinion. The Quran doesn't call for it either.

(05-15-2019, 04:26 PM)coreyman Wrote: Yeah the fasting is not very smart in my opinion. The Quran doesn't call for it either.

I don't know who told you that Quran not call for it. it's looks like lack of knowledge. Fasting is one of the basic pillars of Islam. and now science approved that it is a best health and stomach exerciser ever. Fasting in the month of Ramadan helps detoxify our systems; it's a practice that started more than 1,400 years ago. One result is ketosis, which helps burn stored fat for energy. Other results include managing your blood sugar and cutting down on insulin resistance.
Moderation is the key ingredient presented by the teachings of Islam. That is why more than 1.3 billion Muslims around the world observe fasting every year for a single month. This, of course, excludes the young, the old, the sick and travelers.
The benefits in spirituality are far greater. To achieve true salvation, we must look at sin with the same disdain as we look at physical harm. Backbiting would cease to exist if we all understood it to have the same harm as putting our hands in a burning flame of fire. In the same way, fasting soothes our soul and repairs it just as exercise does for our bodies. Lastly, fasting is practiced in every major religion by nearly every religious figure including Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Buddha and, of course, the founder of Islam, Muhammad (Peace be upon them all).

for a wiki article you need to know with the following link.

WIKI Ramdan

also some verse from Al-Quran for your keen knowledge.

Al-Qur’an:
"The month of Ramadan (is the month) in which the Qur’an has been sent down as guidance for mankind containing clear signs which lead (to the straight road) and distinguishing (the truth from falsehood).." (Q 2:185)

Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and righteousness" (Q 2:183)

Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." (Q2:183)

The most honored by Allah amongst you are those best in taqwaa."(Q 49:13)

..And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew." (Q 2:184)

"Indeed We have revealed it (Qur'an) in the night of Power. And what will explain to you what the night of Power is? The night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein descends the Angels and the Spirit (Jibreel) by Allah's permission, on every errand: (they say) "Peace" (continuously) till the rise of Morning!" (Q 97:1-5)

We sent it (this Qur'an) down on a blessed Night. Verily, We are ever warning (mankind of Our Torment). Therein (that Night) is decreed every matter of ordainment. Amran (i.e. a command or this Qur'an or His Decree of every matter) from Us. Verily, We are ever sending (the Messenger). (As) a Mercy from your Lord. Verily! He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower." (Ad-Dukhaan 44: 3-6)

I hope it will be helpful for you