Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Keep Forum Alive

Hello, Hi, Salam, Hola, Namasty all dear members.

I am requesting you to keep connected and keep alive this great freevps.club community.
Numbers of active members are too low. if anyone have questions and queries, post in suggestions thread. seek your post count task and request for a great free vps from this club.

Need your positive response ASAP. we are awaits for your positive response and new ideas specially from developers and experts who joined here but leave this community alone.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 04:44 PM by coreyman.)

(11-29-2018, 03:56 AM)Sagher Wrote: Hello, Hi, Salam, Hola, Namasty all dear members.

I am requesting you to keep connected and keep alive this great freevps.club community.
Numbers of active members are too low. if anyone have questions and queries, post in suggestions thread. seek your post count task and request for a great free vps from this club.

Need your positive response ASAP. we are awaits for your positive response and new ideas specially from developers and experts who joined here but leave this community alone.

Yeah people will come if they are interested. Initially I was surprised everyone flocked to p4v after freevps.us disappeared but after looking at the community I really can see why now.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 11:39 AM by coreyman.)

The reason why i stopped being inactive was not exactly about my VPS. I was still active when my VPS arrival was delayed and password reset was too delayed. But somehow, I managed to do up the things. But when I realized that my VPS was terminated due to cancellation of sponsorship, I left things up in anger.
But still, I check this website on daily basis. So my suggestion would be as followed :-
Change the black theme to something white. Black color kinda makes me "unattracted" to the website.
Find a trustworthy sponsor Smile

Every 3rd person that rolls through this site has something to say about the design. I refuse to change the design anymore. It's been changed too many times to count because someone didn't like it.

Find a trustworthy sponsor? The other 'popular' forum lost this same sponsor as well. We had the same sponsors as the other popular forum. Sponsors leave, it's a fact. To get mad about it is just childish.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 04:44 PM by coreyman.)

Alright. It's your decision. That's what differs between you and the other administrator. Someone calling out for their opinions and you call their opinion and them as "childish"? Well, that's your destiny. Good luck.

(11-30-2018, 12:44 PM)Manal Wrote: Alright. It's your decision. That's what differs between you and P4V administrator. Someone calling out for their opinions and you call their opinion and them as "childish"? Well, that's your destiny. Good luck.

No, I said getting mad about us losing a sponsor is childish. There is probably some language barrier here. I'm not here to kiss anyone's rear end. I'm here to provide a community for those who need it.

(11-30-2018, 10:02 AM)Manal Wrote: The reason why i stopped being inactive was not exactly about my VPS. I was still active when my VPS arrival was delayed and password reset was too delayed. But somehow, I managed to do up the things. But when I realized that my VPS was terminated due to cancellation of sponsorship, I left things up in anger.
But still, I check this website on daily basis. So my suggestion would be as followed :-
Change the black theme to something white. Black color kinda makes me "unattracted" to the website.
Find a trustworthy sponsor Smile

You are right. because i am part of this community since 2016 and when this forum goes to shutdown and Corey announced it that we do not run further without any good output and spongers. i was still standup with this community and never let it alone. but with the passage of time we have many active users but we have lack of administration. no one can sortout problems. no one manage forum. Corey was busy that times. and members cut out with anger. i am also login daily to see when system back to normal. post count is disturbed bitterly. the old members knows it.
still we need good active admins and sponsors.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 07:08 PM by deanhills.)

(12-04-2018, 02:02 AM)Sagher Wrote: You are right. because i am part of this community since 2016 and when this forum goes to shutdown and Corey announced it that we do not run further without any good output and spongers. i was still standup with this community and never let it alone. but with the passage of time we have many active users but we have lack of administration. no one can sortout problems. no one manage forum. Corey was busy that times. and members cut out with anger. i am also login daily to see when system back to normal. post count is disturbed bitterly. the old members knows it.
still we need good active admins and sponsors.
You've been here for much longer than me Sagher, however I think you've been absent in the last few months as I haven't seen you attending the Forum.  Quite a bit has happened over the summer with Corey making some important changes to the Forum - Corey has been here almost every day for hours on end.  I volunteered my services for helping with editing the Forum topics.  Hidden Refuge also attended very regularly and gifted us the new theme.  IEpicDestroyer our Admin for creating VPS accounts attended when someone posted a request for VPS - sadly though there haven't been that many VPS requests nor posts for hosting the VPSs.  There are enough administrators and there have been active management of the Forum by the administrators.  Unfortunately we lack active members.  So are grateful to see you posting again. Smile

I already described why i am not posting for 2 to 3 months. and @IEpicDestroyer knows well because i have corresponding with him after coreyman. yet i not posting but login daily and ask with IEpicDestroyer for further updates. so if you just inform me. then thanks. but please don't blame me for inactive. Big Grin

(12-07-2018, 01:18 AM)Sagher Wrote: I already described why i am not posting for 2 to 3 months. and @IEpicDestroyer knows well because i have corresponding with him after coreyman. yet i not posting but login daily and ask with IEpicDestroyer for further updates. so if you just inform me. then thanks. but please don't blame me for inactive. Big Grin

I don't think deanhills was blaming you in particular for anything.