Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Adsense Account Tutorial

Question  (This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 06:50 PM by deanhills.)

Hello all friends

I need complete tutorial, how to make google adsense account. anyone have a good experience please share with me.

In my experience you just go to the adsense page and login with your google login. No tutorial necessary.

Not done from pakistan. can i use VPN for it? is it legal to make account using vpn services? i am afraid because google services is endless and they are master of all kind of internet network.
few weeks ago i used vpn to workout on my clixsense account. but they captured me and block my sign-in via any vpn.

(11-27-2018, 12:30 PM)Sagher Wrote: Not done from pakistan. can i use VPN for it? is it legal to make account using vpn services? i am afraid because google services is endless and they are master of all kind of internet network.
few weeks ago i used vpn to workout on my clixsense account. but they captured me and block my sign-in via any vpn.
You've got good reason to be concerned.  Google is quite zealous in screening the Website that applies for adsense.  Not many make it.  If you have anything on your Website or Server that looks suspicious Google will drop you fast.

I noticed you asked the exact same question on the same date as this thread and it was very well answered at post4vps.com:
https://post4vps.com/thread-2507-post-23...e#pid23490

(11-27-2018, 12:30 PM)Sagher Wrote: Not done from pakistan. can i use VPN for it? is it legal to make account using vpn services? i am afraid because google services is endless and they are master of all kind of internet network.

i'm also from Pakistan and do not use VPN, if you ever visit my PH forum about 4-5 months ago i was using adsense.
Remove it due to some reasons now even free department is closed we only offer paid stuff now.