Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vps help
I have buyer a server from evolution host the problem is I'm noob I never experience vps ,how to use it or how to start server,website all I need to Learn about vps and hosting server and earn money anyone help me plz
(05-13-2017, 09:14 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I have buyer a server from evolution host the problem is I'm noob I never experience vps ,how to use it or how to start server,website all I need to Learn about vps and hosting server and earn money anyone help me plz

Well having a VPS does not mean you will earn money. You would need to be hosting some sort of product to sell. I do not recommend cryptocoin mining on a vps as it isn't profitable and providers frown upon it. Have you been able to login over ssh? What is it that you would like to do?
Well this forum is specifically made for completing a certain goal and to acquire VPS and thus it is assumable that you have bare minimum ideas of how a VPS works, how it works and how to utilize it to the tasks you want to accomplish. Moreover, the VPS is from some other provider and the Support feature is specifically built to be related to any VPS that are provided from freevps.club specifically. Not a valid question or term to get support for, I would conclude.