Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially announcing my retirement.
Hello everyone. As many of you have probably noticed, I have not posted on these forums in quite some time. There are many reasons for this, but the primary one is that my time and managerial capabilities are fully used elsewhere.

Because I have been so inactive, I believe it is improper for me to continue to have the title and access that the role Moderator implies. I hope that one of your capable administrators will summerially demote me after this post. I may occasionally return to post or suggest, but my soul is stretched too far to pour it into this project too.

I wish you all the best in your future ventures. If you ever want to say hi, I'm still fairly active on FreeVPS (under the handle "Ignis") or on discord (scath#2975).

Farewell for now,
Scáth
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
Hello @Scath.
Thank you for managing the forum up till now,
Your post's says it all that how much you have done to the forums
Good luck for your future endeavors!
Looking for free game servers and web hosting?
https://alphahost.me
It's sad to hear that most of our senior staff are leaving. personal business or job are always priority. but we all are miss you. you stay with us however you have time to serve us.
Thank you for being with us for so long and helping out with everything we asked and you knew Smile
Thank you for having helped us so much. It had been a pleasure working with you :')
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
I remember you, sadly have to say you bye. Goodbye dude, goodluck with your life Wink
Thanks for the kind words everyone. They're much appreciated. If you ever want to connect with me, hit me up on discord: scath#2975
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]