Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are There Any Free TLD Domains?
(03-17-2017, 12:19 AM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: I think they did create your domain and had the DS records set to your dns hosting service (if they support it).  Don't have any experience with DNSSEC or eu.org, I'm going to sign up for one for my personal website on Saturday on eu.org, not the sub domains.  I think eu.org is a TLD but I'm not sure...

i think it's still pending. i have added the A record pointing to my hosting in nameservers also. when i nslookup its not resolving. please let us know if you got success.
(03-17-2017, 02:53 AM)castiel Wrote: i think it's still pending. i have added the A record pointing to my hosting in nameservers also. when i nslookup its not resolving. please let us know if you got success.

Did you give them the nameservers for the dns service?  Because they set it for you, so your dns service will work..
(03-18-2017, 01:25 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: Did you give them the nameservers for the dns service?  Because they set it for you, so your dns service will work..

Yes i gave nameservers to eu.org when  register and in my dns service i have pointed my hosting. still its pending. now almost past a week
Hi there!
Discussing about free domain, my local domain provider offers free .web.id and .co.id domain. I don't know the duration but its 1 year I guess. And the winner announced weekly.
I recommend you to choose .web.id since it's targeted for personal and small enterprise. Go to https://www.niagahoster.co.id/domain-gratis and fill out the form.