Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Opening This Project [Suggestion]
Alright, sounds good to me Smile i'm happy i get the ability to help Smile
Please donate to freedomain.club if you enjoy my posts and/or the community!
I surely will do my best on everything I could do to help out, and I'm sure everyone else is willing to do so.
Thank you all of you for supporting!
We all gonna work together and make this community more than awesomeWink
Looking for free game servers and web hosting?
https://alphahost.me
We'll make sure that we can be one of the fastest growing post2host sites online! Smile

Thanks for letting me help! Smile
Please join our slack
I think it's because coreyman routed it over cloudflare by mistake. I keep getting that too...
(01-04-2017, 08:09 AM)abdulsami34 Wrote: @Conan ,
Yeah, Well It's board management + VPS management, Managing the post4host , and all VPs's

You need to divide tasks between the staff. Especially with admins. If you have them all do one job, it would be a disaster to manage.

I don't know if I can do admin work right now. I'm switching my focus to my studies currently.
(01-06-2017, 11:32 AM)Conan Wrote: You need to divide tasks between the staff. Especially with admins. If you have them all do one job, it would be a disaster to manage.

I don't know if I can do admin work right now. I'm switching my focus to my studies currently.

Agreed, that's why I'm going to install a wekan board.
Thanks all of you Expert Team. i am not a genius as you all. but i am always with you whatever i do for you. because i love this community and part of this community forever. i got my first vps here also. so i like to see it alive always.

Best of Luck Coreyman.
Best of Luck all nominated Admins.
Closing this topic for now.