Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good free WHMCS alternative ?
Hi,

I'm creating a new thread after a long time, yay.

I've decided to step in the Hosting bussiness again, so well i tried to buy everything again, and for a WHMCS license i went looking on eBay. BIGGEST mistake i've ever made!

I got scammed 2 times, luckily i managed to recover my money but it's now in this pending stage so yeah could take another 10 days before i finally get it.
Basically now i don't have a budget for WHMCS anymore as i've also put a budget for advertising aside.

So is anyone able to tell me a good free alternative that is easily customisable. I don't care if it takes a bit of work to get it to work with CPanel/WHM. I just need something very customisable and secure. And preferably free, the max i can pay for a license right now would be 10 USD.

Thanks!
Boxbilling, Blesta and ShineISP.

Boxbilling is free and opensource. Only 1 staff account can be made without their "premium" license though. Box billing is made by Hostinger guys as far as I know

Blesta is paid monthly or one time. It's a little bit over your budget though.

ShineISP is open source licensed under BSD license.
You can try Hostbill or a open source like TheHostingTool. However THT better known as TheHostingTool (THT) have no extra costs and you can customized a little, however have BoxBilling not secured their files which is very easy to add 10 plans on the free license and removing all branding, however have i did it in 2015 by playing with scripts and by the Free license of BoxBilling was I able to delete the Singature of Boxbilling and replace it with mine or just leave it blank. I don't know if its allowed but after I make money I bought WHMCS. Thats also the best investment what you can do.
Thanks for all the replies, i've installed BoxBilling, but i'm also interested in ShineISP, i just dont really know what packages i need to download and how to install it properly.
Please donate to freedomain.club if you enjoy my posts and/or the community!
Boxbilling or THT
The best. Boxbilling is very easy to use,
The hosting tool looks like whmcs :'D
You may use boxb
Looking for free game servers and web hosting?
https://alphahost.me
Thumbs Up 
(12-27-2016, 07:40 AM)bo2freak Wrote: Thanks for all the replies, i've installed BoxBilling, but i'm also interested in ShineISP, i just dont really know what packages i need to download and how to install it properly.

It is a very good decision! BoxBilling is pretty much easy to use and soon you can get very familiar with it. You have taken a very good decision.
I appreciate you !! 

Good Luck B)
See ,TBH, WHMCS is WHMCS. NO ONE COULD REALLY replace it. But another alternative is Boxbilling Another best in class.