Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be your projects with this vps ?
(12-20-2016, 08:40 AM)friendsvps Wrote: Hi Jacktay, 

I found a VPS with full ssh etc. I haven't finished set up yet, but as far as I can see it's exactly the same as their paid options, but with smaller quotas, [link removed by mod] - they take a 99c deposit, probably to reduce spammers etc, but after that it's free forever, and their upgrades are pretty cheap too. 

If you use bitcoin, that's the easiest way to pay the deposit. I was really surprised cos it's using bitpay yet still I was charged exactly 99c at the current exchange rate. 

Hope that's useful!
Andy

Thanks Andy. Its a nice vps. Haiz, 99 cents though. I was just looking for some cashless vps providers. Looks like nothing is free Sad
(12-25-2016, 12:17 PM)jacktay Wrote: Thanks Andy. Its a nice vps. Haiz, 99 cents though. I was just looking for some cashless vps providers. Looks like nothing is free Sad

Sorry, it turns out to be bogus, lots of people saying they got screwed by these parasites!
Internet Freedom for groups, schools and individuals in Africa
friendsvps.org
for me i'm interested on some project management and client / server experimentation projects
I would run a couple off servers, like a garry's mod server or a factorio server
I used the FDC (now FVC) VPS for a long time to host a guild teamspeak server. To be honest it worked pretty good actually. Way better than i expected. I tought i will have problems with the bandwith but i was just fine. Props to FVC
Personally, Hosting A SAMP SERVER with a good website interface is what the best I can do with this stuffo.
I was gonna host a game server with it. Then I saw the specs. Not very good for a gameserver, but perfect for my website!
Im going to host Tibia server for my friends Smile 10-15 people... not much