Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely free web hosting!
I myself was worried on which way I should go in hosting my website.
As usual, paid options are mostly legit but I wanted things for free.
Free things have limitations and I will be reviewing a webhost which has unmetered traffic for your website and is quite fast enough at serving webpages according to my experience with it.

Name: Free Web Hosting Area

*For your information, many websites these days copied their hosting template but I can assure you that these were the only legit host you would find.

*You can indeed use your own domain names. Unlike most hosts, you can use free domains such as (.tk)
I recommend .tk domains for its alternatives such as .cf and such, get deleted too soon. According to my experience, I've been using a .tk domain for nearly 2 years and it functions just fine.

*They have their own subdomains too so if you want, you can certainly use them.

Feature List:

1. Disk Space - 1500 MB.
2. Bandwidth(Traffic) - Unmetered.
3. Port Speed - 1 GBps.
4. PHP 5.6 and MySQL 5.5 supported.
5. One-click script installer( e.x - Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, MyBB, and so on).
6. Reset account or fix file ownership.
7. Predefined custom error pages( e.x - 403.html, 404.html).
8. Free Hit Counter.
9. SSI support.
10. Legit.

Basically, the registration method is pretty straight-forward.
You just go in, choose your domain or use one of theirs and your website would be launched under seconds.
You might then have to change your domain's nameservers to redirect to theirs and your website is set-up.
(DNS propagation could take a lot of time, be prepared)

You would then be provided with the cpanel information. You may use the cpanel link they provide or even they put a cpanel link connected to your domain.
So for example your domain is "yourdomain.com" they will provide a link such as this - "yourdomain.com/cpanel"
You can then login with the username and password you provided while registering.

Make sure not to break their rules or run a ddosing site or something alike that.
The site is free forever and it is guaranteed to be free of any kinds of ads.

They don't terminate your accounts nor do they say warning such as - "Servers are busy"
Yes, it is shared hosting but they have heavy rigs to handle their users and a strong protections against noisy-neighbours.
Your account would never get terminated unless you want to do so.

That's all. The post was written from my own experience with them. I always suffered from searching for a good webhost. Some had bad bandwidth caps while others had problems with their script installers. Some webhosts had that "Servers busy" dialog whenever you tried to visit a website while in some others such as 2freehosting, you can't even access FTP because they were reselling hosts from IFastNet.

I recommend you give them a try. I wrote all these details from my own experience with them and believe me, they are pretty good at what they are doing. Overall I highly recommend you to give it a try and be impressed by its legitimate, yet awesome features.
Why pay more when you can get it for free?

Have a nice day.
-Ankon Heart
Thanks for posting this, Ankon. I too have found them to provide a good service. It's very complete, even down to phpmail etc. so pretty much any installation will work.

Andy
Internet Freedom for groups, schools and individuals in Africa
friendsvps.org
(12-03-2016, 04:13 AM)Ankon Wrote: I myself was worried on which way I should go in hosting my website.
As usual, paid options are mostly legit but I wanted things for free.
Free things have limitations and I will be reviewing a webhost which has unmetered traffic for your website and is quite fast enough at serving webpages according to my experience with it.

Name: Free Web Hosting Area

*For your information, many websites these days copied their hosting template but I can assure you that these were the only legit host you would find.

*You can indeed use your own domain names. Unlike most hosts, you can use free domains such as (.tk)
I recommend .tk domains for its alternatives such as .cf and such, get deleted too soon. According to my experience, I've been using a .tk domain for nearly 2 years and it functions just fine.

*They have their own subdomains too so if you want, you can certainly use them.

Feature List:

1. Disk Space - 1500 MB.
2. Bandwidth(Traffic) - Unmetered.
3. Port Speed - 1 GBps.
4. PHP 5.6 and MySQL 5.5 supported.
5. One-click script installer( e.x - Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, MyBB, and so on).
6. Reset account or fix file ownership.
7. Predefined custom error pages( e.x - 403.html, 404.html).
8. Free Hit Counter.
9. SSI support.
10. Legit.

Basically, the registration method is pretty straight-forward.
You just go in, choose your domain or use one of theirs and your website would be launched under seconds.
You might then have to change your domain's nameservers to redirect to theirs and your website is set-up.
(DNS propagation could take a lot of time, be prepared)

You would then be provided with the cpanel information. You may use the cpanel link they provide or even they put a cpanel link connected to your domain.
So for example your domain is "yourdomain.com" they will provide a link such as this - "yourdomain.com/cpanel"
You can then login with the username and password you provided while registering.

Make sure not to break their rules or run a ddosing site or something alike that.
The site is free forever and it is guaranteed to be free of any kinds of ads.

They don't terminate your accounts nor do they say warning such as - "Servers are busy"
Yes, it is shared hosting but they have heavy rigs to handle their users and a strong protections against noisy-neighbours.
Your account would never get terminated unless you want to do so.

That's all. The post was written from my own experience with them. I always suffered from searching for a good webhost. Some had bad bandwidth caps while others had problems with their script installers. Some webhosts had that "Servers busy" dialog whenever you tried to visit a website while in some others such as 2freehosting, you can't even access FTP because they were reselling hosts from IFastNet.

I recommend you give them a try. I wrote all these details from my own experience with them and believe me, they are pretty good at what they are doing. Overall I highly recommend you to give it a try and be impressed by its legitimate, yet awesome features.
Why pay more when you can get it for free?

Have a nice day.
-Ankon Heart

I have been searching for a host like this with unmetered bandwidth and free for a site. I finally found it here, Thanks for letting us now about this! :claps: Thank you once again
has anyone from here using this? is this a good one? hope to check this