Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Change?
I like the MyIPB theme better. My reason is I prefer top navbars instead of side navbars.

@devilalice Try suggesting a proper dark theme and corey might consider it.
(11-24-2016, 05:53 AM)Conan Wrote: @devilalice Try suggesting a proper dark theme and corey might consider it.

If I suggest wrong dark theme, Coreyman can consider it too. (sincerely, your Captian Obvious !) I think less people likes dark themes so I placed the picture of the significant different theme to be compared to the first both more easy. Especially, they were quite similar. I'd say not recommend make dark theme as default one anyway. As an option only.
(11-24-2016, 05:08 PM)devilalice Wrote: If I suggest wrong dark theme, Coreyman can consider it too. (sincerely, your Captian Obvious !) I think less people likes dark themes so I placed the picture of the significant different theme to be compared to the first both more easy. Especially, they were quite similar. I'd say not recommend make dark theme as default one anyway. As an option only.

Dark themes has always been suggested in freevps.us but their problem is no one is suggesting a proper one.
That is also the problem here. Suggesting a crappy theme won't make a forum admin consider it.

Sending a picture of a phpbb dark theme won't do any good. :p
(11-25-2016, 06:44 PM)Conan Wrote: Dark themes has always been suggested in freevps.us but their problem is no one is suggesting a proper one.
That is also the problem here. Suggesting a crappy theme won't make a forum admin consider it.

Sending a picture of a phpbb dark theme won't do any good. :p

Wouldn't the forums look more "dark" and more unwelcoming to new people?
I like this theme to be honest, its easy to navigate to and its really simple.

I do like black themes, but my personal preference would be if you only put it as a changable options, I would still like to use this one and whenever I am feeling its too bright, give the users the option to change it Smile
(11-25-2016, 06:44 PM)Conan Wrote: Sending a picture of a phpbb dark theme won't do any good. :p

Let me be a visitor here, not a web designer, SEO, ads spammer, art constructor, flash decorator and corkscrew, ОК ?  Big Grin I suppose there are free downloadable themes for forums, so just a look is enough. Use or useless - is not the topic.

Several answers above point to the theme is left unchanged. And it's very nice decision. All is OK !
@devilalice
Just saying "a dark theme would be nice" will not really help. At least complete the suggestion.
BTW suggest that in a different thread. It's quite off topic.
I don't think that dark theme would be good at all!
Like FREEVPS.us theme using mybbpro it's simple eye catching.
And frevps.club using Vienna if i'm correct.
It's not a gaming website that it should be black:'D