Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Change?
What do you guys think of a theme change between these two -
https://community.mybb.com/thread-205290.html
https://community.mybb.com/thread-193897.html
I prefer the signature theme you have right now Coreyman. The two themes you're looking at are a bit "busy", look too much like the myBB basic theme, and aren't as neat and tidy as the one you have. I've always admired your current theme because it is different, very clean, and you'll have to go far to beat it.

All that is needed is just to change your logo.
Yea I just thought we could add some color, maybe I'll just do that to this theme. The color scheme here just seems bland.
(11-20-2016, 07:32 PM)coreyman Wrote: Yea I just thought we could add some color, maybe I'll just do that to this theme. The color scheme here just seems bland.

Here is a quick edit I made to the color scheme that I think spices it up quite a bit and makes it more inviting. What do you guys think?

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-20-2016, 07:41 PM)coreyman Wrote: Here is a quick edit I made to the color scheme that I think spices it up quite a bit and makes it more inviting. What do you guys think?

The color looks a bit better to me!  I like the change.  Smile
But if we were to change the theme of the forum all together, I like the Flipside one better.
yeah, @IEpicDestroyer. Right if change the theme then flipside is best.
I have to agree that Flipside is a pretty neat theme and would make FVC look a lot better than the default MyBB theme or that current Vienna theme. On the other hand the IPB theme for MyBB is also pretty nice to have as a alternative full width theme. Maybe both can be installed?
I like flipside too, I would like to see this as a theme of FreeVPS.club forums.
Flipside has pink and silly light blue. Kill me first if you'll choose it. I like dark themes, so black-grey elements here are nice. Of course, if you'll find black-red theme - it's fantastic !

[Image: 7029.jpg]

Others can disagree... Pity  Cry
I like Devilalice choice. Dark. Soft for eyes. charmy. but please change Red Text into Green or Golden.