Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a New Logo!
I'm thinking as the buttons are green the text should be green also, have you had any ideas so far corey?
I like the top 1 so far

That's a good start Aya but I don't care for the gradients on the text. I like the green, but I think we should stick with the blue for now.
Have you decided to stick with this theme?
also... error:

• The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 60 characters.

updated with blue

(11-20-2016, 08:56 PM)AYA Wrote: Have you decided to stick with this theme?

updated with blue

Might be adding more blue to the theme here. Also that logo looks extra grainy/jagged edges.
it's just a mock up they're ideas
it's just a mock up they're ideasit's just a mock up they're ideasit's just a mock up they're ideasit's just a mock up they're ideasit's just a mock up they're ideas
@Coreyman please answer simply this community givesway Domain yes OR NO?

and if you don't like AYA Logos then let me know for i try to make onces.
(11-21-2016, 02:52 AM)komalahmed786 Wrote: @Coreyman please answer simply this community givesway Domain yes OR NO?

and if you don't like AYA Logos then let me know for i try to make onces.

No this community doesn't give away domains anymore at this time. I liked AYA's direction of the first and second logos just not certain things about them. Everyone is welcome to send in a submission.
I personally like Aya's first submission very much. Particularly the color green is refreshing from the traditional blue. Great work Aya!
(11-21-2016, 03:22 PM)deanhills Wrote: I personally like Aya's first submission very much.  Particularly the color green is refreshing from the traditional blue.  Great work Aya!

I have to agree the first one was the better one, but I didn't like the gradient on the text and the bubble surrounding the text.
Please check this. logo it simple and pretty. if you want this or like this inform me.

Attached Files Image(s)