Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a New Logo!
Alright, i have a few questions directed to all the members regarding the logo.
These are the things i should know:
- What style should it be ?
- Light or dark ?
- What colors ?
No more free domains? D:
Couldn't you just replace the "freedomain.club" text with "freevps.club"?
FYI: Domain giveaways are on hold for quite a while now and former existing domains have not been renewed by FDC either.

I'd say that "freedomain" thing is probably just dead anyway?!?!? The site simply doesn't pay off to be able to buy so many domains and even renew them. The VPSs are provided out of Corey's own company. So he doesn't really have a loss because he owns the infrastructure and hardware already. Hence why it is much easier for him to provide just VPSs.
(11-20-2016, 04:59 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: FYI: Domain giveaways are on hold for quite a while now and former existing domains have not been renewed by FDC either.

I'd say that "freedomain" thing is probably just dead anyway?!?!? The site simply doesn't pay off to be able to buy so many domains and even renew them. The VPSs are provided out of Corey's own company. So he doesn't really have a loss because he owns the infrastructure and hardware already. Hence why it is much easier for him to provide just VPSs.

Yea I'm probably going to do away with the free domains, most of our userbase came here for a free vps anyway not a free domain.

(11-20-2016, 12:09 AM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: No more free domains?  D:
Couldn't you just replace the "freedomain.club" text with "freevps.club"?

I could do that, just thought I'd give the community a chance to be involved.
Oh I guess we need a new banner that we can display on https://freevps.us/ according to our partnership agreement but that would probably come after getting a new logo and so on.
(11-20-2016, 02:18 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Oh I guess we need a new banner that we can display on https://freevps.us/ according to our partnership agreement but that would probably come after getting a new logo and so on.

Yes I need to figure out what I'm doing about the logo Smile
If you give me a few days I'll try my hand at it Coreyman. I'm not a professional designer, but I'll either find someone who can help (I know of some gfx guys) or try it myself.
(11-20-2016, 06:25 PM)deanhills Wrote: If you give me a few days I'll try my hand at it Coreyman.  I'm not a professional designer, but I'll either find someone who can help (I know of some gfx guys) or try it myself.

Great, sounds good! I'll leave the thread open for a while as we get more interest from members.
(11-19-2016, 04:10 PM)coreyman Wrote: Hey guys, we need a new logo

Hi corey, is this the size you need?

(11-20-2016, 07:31 PM)AYA Wrote: Hi corey, is this the size you need?

Yes that's fine. Thank you for your interest!