Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best internet provider in your country?
Here in Macedonia there arent really that many good providers, I mean our salary is low, but many EU countries will find our internet very cheap. Our most expensive package from one of our providers is 35$ and it gives you monthly 1Gbps download and upload, but it has a fair agreement of 700 GB net usage, if you pass that limit your net upload and download speed can go down to 2Mbps.

It isnt bad you think if our minimum wages are not 150 euros per month. If you stayed long time with the company you can get up to 300 euros per month, but you cant live off on that money and if you have college your salary can only go from 300-500 euros, but the public colleges are 100-200 euros yearly, still not bad if our certificates were acknowledged world wide without any problem, but sadly they are not.
the best internet provider is the one that gives me free internet free of charge since that provider doesn't exist I'm going to have to say whoever is the cheapest. the big ones in the US is time warner, Comcast, AT&t, and even Verizon Wireless are big player in providing internet. I go with whoever is cheapest in my area and stick with them.
Sigh, My ISP's name is "29Communication". I pay 500tk or around 6-7$ per month for, [According to my ISP] Unlimited Bandwidth, 5 MBPS speed. While my results at speedtest.net, says "Upload: 4.97 MBPS, Download: 9.72MBPS". To be honest, It's quite cheap Tongue. And I'm quite happy with their service.
Thank you FreeDomain.Club For my VPS.
(12-07-2016, 11:06 PM)zihadeasin Wrote: Sigh, My ISP's name is "29Communication". I pay 500tk or around 6-7$ per month for, [According to my ISP] Unlimited Bandwidth, 5 MBPS speed. While my results at  speedtest.net, says "Upload: 4.97 MBPS, Download: 9.72MBPS". To be honest, It's quite cheap Tongue. And I'm quite happy with their service.

That speed test result is good if you are in my country and really very cheap, here in the philippines the highest upload speed I encountered for a residential internet connection is around 1mbps. So I do my intensive uploads at the office.
TE-DATA INTERNET i love it And i am using Tal2a Mode 8mbs for 5 giga bite And then it decreases to 125kb.
I'm using Telenet N.V. as ISP. They are really good and provide very fast connections with unlimited bandwidth Smile
Please donate to freedomain.club if you enjoy my posts and/or the community!
In my country I pay 10$ for one month unlimited internet, speed limit: 2.5 MB/s
Other providers are much more expensive but they have better speed, the best internet provider in my country, provides 100MB/s for 40$ per month, plus setup fee 20$ (one time only).
We only have one provider in the country I'm resident in. It is expensive compared with other countries. And not as efficient, but at least it works. Once one gets past the hurdle of being set up, it's fairly easy going. I get down time maybe once in a few weeks.
To say it's the best... I enjoy the service our ISP provides us, I am a happy customer.

We're at Ziggo, which is owned by Liberty Global since April 2015. Unfortunately since then they have almost completely locked out the whole network Ziggo had itself and almost all traffic will now be routed through the Liberty Global network instead of the direct connections Ziggo had to certain Internet Exchanges in The Netherlands. Another point I don't really like about Ziggo, is that they're promising to make their network IPv6 ready and allow it's customers IPv6 access, but have never delivered any IPv6 support yet (to me).

We pay €45 a month for our subscription, which includes 40Mb down/ 4Mb up, cable TV and landline phone.
I'm Rick, programmer and Linux addict.
In Singapore, there's the broadband provider MyRepublic and ViewQuest. Both offer quite high download and upload speeds, and are great for gaming. Myrepublic offer free 3 months upon signup.