Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unleashed Hosting | Unlimited cPanel Hosting
Hello guys, 

Today i am going to introduce your a new Web Hosting Company which is named as "Unleashed Hosting" . We've alot of awesome feature and we promise best support from us to your business. We provide the following things in our web hosting service which is free of cost.

• Unlimited Disk Space

• FTP account and File Manager

• Control Panel

• MySQL databases & PHP Support

• Free tech support

• Addon domain, Parked Domains, Sub-Domains

• Free Community Access (Forums)

• Clustered Servers

• Webmail email Accounts

• Softaculous

• Cron Jobs

• SPF Records

• Automatic Self Signed SSL
Our support staff are always there to help you. Even live chat system is available. If you need any help then you can leave question in the live chat support.

We have a friendly, accessible team of engineers, support professionals, business developers and more based all around the world focused on the continued market and technological success of our company while adding value to our services to benefit our users, clients and customers.
Our cluster-based GRID network features hundreds of server nodes using the right software for the right job powered by Linux and Unix operating systems. Our hardware throughout the network mainly consists of Quad-CPU Intel Xeon processors which stand up to the most demanding requests of the network such as processing end user requests.

Our platform also consists of separate sub-GRID networks dedicated to such functions such as MySQL databases, FTP management and numerous other functions normally hosted on a handful of machines in other hosting services.

This doesn't of course go to mention the fact that our platform includes multiple redundancy protections such as power protection, backup systems, load balancing hardware, and a very large and expansive Storage Area Network (SAN) with interconnecting fiber optic change distribution servers.

We proudly announce the following new features on all free hosting accounts!..

1. cPanel x3 theme - The popular and professional x3 theme is now available for all free hosting accounts.

2. Automatic HTTP/SSL - We are the only webhost's in the world to offer automatic free SSL/HTTP's encryption on all free hosted domain names. You can instantly browse any domain on our network on a https:// url.
3. Softaculous 1 click script installer - Softaculous is an auto installer for cPanel. Unlike other auto installers Softaculous is much faster, well designed and it installs all scripts in just ONE STEP.

Our website is UnleashedHosting.cf

Thank you, 
Regarding Founder of Unleashed Hosting
Welcome to Hostingee.

Get your own Free SA:MP server on Hostingee.com by post2host method! Just go, register, earn points by posting and then get your own server!

Nice. Good Luck with your hosting community........................
I have doubts whether you really provide unlimited storage.
I've recently been into infinityhost and they promised to provide unlimited hosting of files.
When trying to check out my disk space stats, turns out that they put in a picture of a bar graph showing space available - 999999999999999GB..(Was quite humorous)
I currently know that they might steal your data and also, after a certain limit is reached, might start deleting your data.
Thus sorry, but a little over-concerned about the total "Unlimited" term. Would've been better if you provided a rough estimation of the space your host would provide..
Might take my, suspicious feeling off.

Anyways, good luck for the company
-Thanks
Ankon
Wow, that sounds great but like Ankon I really doubt it's infinite. Also, it's pretty shady that you're using a freenom (.cf) domain, but I'll test out your VPS anyway and I wish you luck in your buisness Smile
Maybe you should get a paid domain for your hosting website, seems to be a bit shady...

Edit: Just looked at their website. Seems to be using IFastNet/Beythost's free reseller account found on myownfreehost.net. They have their paid plans linked to IFastNet's website and they're website is hosted on their ips. I personally would rather go sign up for a free website plan myself if I needed it instead of signing up with them..

FYI: Don't ever use this service to send emails, their ips hosting free services are blacklisted at spamhaus and from all the email servers I tried sending to (I use byethost free web hosting), they're rejected because of the blacklist. Only email service known to me that accepts emails is gmail.
https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL278598
Little bit off-topic, but @IEpicDestroyer's post gave me information about that why my test e-mail didn't reach Outlook mailbox Smile
(10-24-2016, 08:26 PM)Rvcboy Wrote: Little bit off-topic, but @IEpicDestroyer's post gave me information about that why my test e-mail didn't reach Outlook mailbox Smile

Whoops my bad...
Didn't it return a email saying why it was refused?  I usually get them and so I use a smtp relay for the emails going out..
(10-25-2016, 06:35 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: Whoops my bad...
Didn't it return a email saying why it was refused?  I usually get them and so I use a smtp relay for the emails going out..

Yeah, it came back, but I didn't understand why. Now I understood that it was due to the domain.
(10-26-2016, 09:00 AM)Rvcboy Wrote: Yeah, it came back, but I didn't understand why. Now I understood that it was due to the domain.

It's the ip that's blocked, not the domain.  They have all of their ips that is for free webhosting blocked off.  I believe the paid hosting is ok but not really sure...