Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$0.99 .com domain (GoDaddy)
Hey Guys,

Its my first post here! Anyways I would like to share this amazing deal I found on GoDaddy

When @ checkout, enter the code cjc149s1 and the price will reduce to 99 cents (Excluding ICAN fee)
yeah they are also giving out 93% coupon deals, pretty insane, they are xD
Hey,

Godaddy sure is providing a cheap service there, but I clearly don't support using them just because they are "cheap". This is because, once you switch to Godaddy, they make it harder to leave them. Mainly because when you choose a web host – it’s a pretty big time commitment. You’ll be investing a lot of energy into your website – assuming that the host is doing their job. Godaddy's domain transfer is needlessly interrupted with annoying upsells and obstacles. That's what i can tell from my experience. :3

If anyone wants to use them, please go ahead and do tell me the review.

-Scarface.
Namecheap > anything. Really. I just freaking hate seeing those "i look legit but to be honest, i am a super scammy site that offers you something that you will be paying 10x more than you would in another company after just a year". From those cheap domain name sellers, namecheap is the only one that is really cheap and 100% legit. I am very happy that they accept bitcoins - i will get like 8$ more in btc and i will have a domain name! Isn't that cool? Tongue
(10-13-2016, 04:45 PM)redspl Wrote: Namecheap > anything. Really. I just freaking hate seeing those "i look legit but to be honest, i am a super scammy site that offers you something that you will be paying 10x more than you would in another company after just a year". From those cheap domain name sellers, namecheap is the only one that is really cheap and 100% legit. I am very happy that they accept bitcoins - i will get like 8$ more in btc and i will have a domain name! Isn't that cool? Tongue

Thanks for the information by the way! I'm looking forward to move over to Bitcoin and this information is really valuable to me Smile
thx for the information, truly aprreciated and would checking some of them haha