Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Traffic for Points
(11-08-2014, 12:07 PM)ishands Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 12:02 PM)makanenzo10 Wrote: Conversion? Would the users do anything when at the site?

I plain out don't believe this guy. He says he will drive traffic to your site by "ads", yet with no referrer? twitter referrer on request?
I think he's using some sort of exchange similar to like4like.org. How on earth does he get null referrers unless bot?
@OP please clarify. I don't like distrusting people.

Exactly. I think he used something where people leave the browser on and it leads people to the website for 10 seconds. That is bad for your Google Pagerank.
(11-08-2014, 12:08 PM)makanenzo10 Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 12:02 PM)makanenzo10 Wrote: Conversion? Would the users do anything when at the site?

I plain out don't believe this guy. He says he will drive traffic to your site by "ads", yet with no referrer? twitter referrer on request?
I think he's using some sort of exchange similar to like4like.org. How on earth does he get null referrers unless bot?

Exactly. I think he used something where people leave the browser on and it leads people to the website for 10 seconds. That is bad for your Google Pagerank.

Yeah thats possible and its bad thing, or maybe its some sort of custom bots he made.
Proudly member of
FDC
bad idea :S
(11-10-2014, 07:39 AM)maxmelax Wrote: bad idea :S

I was ahead of my time saying it was a bad idea.
Got reply from 8.8.8.8: 128353ms.

They aren't bots, They totally choose to visit your site as I said from 30 seconds to 180 seconds (even more I guess).
Don't ask me if that would work or your ads or not, It's your choice in the end.
Well botting isn't a good thing if you need to pay for it Big Grin
I just download some bot's scrape 100,000+ proxies and run it on my pc with a vpn.

Without ads just for fun and educational non-profit stuff.
Please donate to freedomain.club if you enjoy my posts and/or the community!
Like the guy said before me, i wouldn't recommend a bot if you can get some fresh proxies and use an auto script to change it Big Grin ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Closing this, the traffic doesn't seem to be real people by the description and so I'm not going to allow bot traffic to be sold here.