Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Traffic for Points
As title says, Traffic for Points.
I guess the rate would be 50 points per 500 hits.

--- They are not Adsense safe ---
--- Null'd referrer or Twitter Referrer (your choice) ---
This is market place so I guess price is negotiable.

Currently, I can send around 10,000 hits, They will increase as time pass and decrease as people buy.
How long will each visit the website for? Will each user stay on the website for 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 20 minutes?
Well not less than 10 sec and not more than 60 seconds.
Bad idea, ad providers hate it and its likely just bots...
Got reply from 8.8.8.8: 128353ms.
Nope, They are real people viewing your site for a specific time as I said however, I don't recommend it with adsense, If you want to take the risks, It will be your problem.
(11-07-2014, 04:29 PM)LeoN Wrote: Nope, They are real people viewing your site for a specific time as I said however, I don't recommend it with adsense, If you want to take the risks, It will be your problem.

Are they real people from your own sites? Or is this a service you are reselling?
(11-07-2014, 04:29 PM)LeoN Wrote: Nope, They are real people viewing your site for a specific time as I said however, I don't recommend it with adsense, If you want to take the risks, It will be your problem.

too bad its not compatible with adsense Sad i do not want to be get banned by adsense though.
Proudly member of
FDC
(11-07-2014, 04:32 PM)coreyman Wrote:

Are they real people from your own sites? Or is this a service you are reselling?

They are people brought by best called 'ads'

@natsu, Adsense safe views cost way more than that, some people sell 100 adsense safe views for 5$ sometimes.
based over the quality and location they are coming from.
Conversion? Would the users do anything when at the site?
(11-08-2014, 12:02 PM)makanenzo10 Wrote: Conversion? Would the users do anything when at the site?

I plain out don't believe this guy. He says he will drive traffic to your site by "ads", yet with no referrer? twitter referrer on request?
I think he's using some sort of exchange similar to like4like.org. How on earth does he get null referrers unless bot?
@OP please clarify. I don't like distrusting people.
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]