Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game suggestions?
You have probably played this game, but if not you should really play portal 2
Try CSGO when it gets on discount.Last time I checked,it was $15 which is really cheap for the type of game it is
Zula is a good game to play the only bad thing is that its pay to win
Not sure if it would be your thing. You say you prefer ones on Steam, but maybe Minecraft as it's sort of an indie game as it was originally intended to be? Yes, the graphics suck (Not with shaders they don't lolololol) but I myself never thought I'd like it yet now it's the game I play most. If you only like games with a storyline though, don't play it. (Though if it's a storyline you want you can try the story mode which is a seperate game made by TellTale.)
(05-29-2017, 03:55 PM)Jake1702 Wrote: Not sure if it would be your thing. You say you prefer ones on Steam, but maybe Minecraft as it's sort of an indie game as it was originally intended to be? Yes, the graphics suck (Not with shaders they don't lolololol) but I myself never thought I'd like it yet now it's the game I play most. If you only like games with a storyline though, don't play it. (Though if it's a storyline you want you can try the story mode which is a seperate game made by TellTale.)

Minecraft seems to be quite popular, didn't they release another update again?
Shaders doesn't really work on computers that don't have decent graphics cards as it gets very taxing on the graphics card to display good graphics, but they should really improve the graphics of the game itself.
(06-10-2017, 06:01 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: but they should really improve the graphics of the game itself.
Graphics are fine in my opinion. Minecraft is indie sandbox game. 
I think they should upgrade gameplay. Tongue