Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game suggestions?
(08-25-2016, 02:54 PM)Skyfalllondem Wrote: Maybe You Should Try Origin Games / Uplay Games.. Like Watch dogs And Assasin's Creed And Shit Like That

I have a couple origin games, Assassin's Creed and Farcry, but I'm not sure if I would get Watchdogs, it had a really buggy PC port  Dodgy
Not sure if they fixed it yet tho.
(08-24-2016, 07:43 AM)Helzo Wrote: Aha yeah... Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
I'm leaning more towards Mystery or strategy games, preferably indie, that are on Steam (For PC).

Oh and point and click games would be very ideal.

@Helzo: According to my experience a high level mysterious and adventure games with low output PC load and low graphics and 3D both releases a very popular game is "Zelda" available in Nentendo Game boy Advance. and also work fine on Game boy PC Emulator. and game with *.gba and *.gbc (Game boy Color) format.

Here are the list of Zelda Series Games.

01- The Legend of Zelda.
02- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link .
03- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
04- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX.
05- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest/3D.
06- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
07- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.
08- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.
09- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords/Anniversary Edition.
10- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
11- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures.
12- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.
13- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
14- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
15- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
16- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
17- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
18- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes.

Enjoy From Start and Play one after one. i know you can keen deep inside the game and love to play. however its not a big screen high graphic game.
If you wish to know some detail information about all series of games. i will provide here for your knowledge.

Here are some market over view of the game " The Legend of Zelda"

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-26-2016, 06:17 AM)Sagher Wrote: @Helzo: According to my experience a high level mysterious and adventure games with low output PC load and low graphics and 3D both releases a very popular game is "Zelda" available in Nentendo Game boy Advance. and also work fine on Game boy PC Emulator. and game with *.gba and *.gbc (Game boy Color) format. 

Here are the list of Zelda Series Games. 

01- The Legend of Zelda.
02- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link .
03- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
04- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX.
05- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest/3D.
06- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
07- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. 
08- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. 
09- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords/Anniversary Edition. 
10- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
11- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures.
12- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.
13- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
14- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
15- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. 
16- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. 
17- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
18- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes.

Enjoy From Start and Play one after one. i know you can keen deep inside the game and love to play. however its not a big screen high graphic game. 
If you wish to know some detail information about all series of games. i will provide here for your knowledge.

Here are some market over view of the game " The Legend of Zelda"

That's a lot of writing.  Big Grin
I've already played Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask but I might give Ocarina a time a shot since I still have a cartridge in my retro game collection, as long as my N64 works, otherwise I might run it on an emulator. I'm just wondering if it will have FPS issues or graphical errors because when I use PCSX2 (A PS2 Emulator) I frequently get crashes, framerate issues and graphical bugs, despite my computer being quite decent. Obviously the N64 emulator will run a bit better since the graphics aren't as advanced and is an older system, but I'm not sure whether it's worth it to play from the comfort of my chair on my PC, or have to spend ages finding my N64 and all it's components. I'll think about it  Undecided
(08-26-2016, 01:35 PM)Helzo Wrote: That's a lot of writing.  Big Grin
I've already played Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask but I might give Ocarina a time a shot since I still have a cartridge in my retro game collection, as long as my N64 works, otherwise I might run it on an emulator. I'm just wondering if it will have FPS issues or graphical errors because when I use PCSX2 (A PS2 Emulator) I frequently get crashes, framerate issues and graphical bugs, despite my computer being quite decent. Obviously the N64 emulator will run a bit better since the graphics aren't as advanced and is an older system, but I'm not sure whether it's worth it to play from the comfort of my chair on my PC, or have to spend ages finding my N64 and all it's components. I'll think about it  Undecided

I am using " Visual Boy Advance " Emulator on both xp and windows 7 , its not hanging at all. work smoothly. also save game slots and adjustable joypad. you can easily find it on internet.
I, for my part, had pretty much fun playing Watch_Dogs and had no real game-braking glitches... And furthermore no bugs more than in any other game...
But I have to admit that I played the game after the first few patches, maybe it was worse at the beginning.

I think the people who said that it's "horrible, unplayable, laggy, buggy, ..." either never played the game after one or tho months or even never played the game at all and are just copycats of some Ubisoft-haters... Maybe it's not the best optimized games of all times when it comes to efficiency of using the hardware, but there are, were and will be games that are much worse optimized... Just to name one: GTA IV. GTA V runs smoother on my system (GTX 770) than GTA IV...

Well, coming to an end: I would take a look at Watch_Dogs, you probably will have much fun playing it. And if you're still not sure at least get it when it's cheap on some websites.. Smile
with best regards,
(mit freundlichen Grüßen,)
28daniel28

I recommend you to play this games:-

Assassin's Creed I
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed revolution
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Far Cry
Assassin's Creed Unity 
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (new game need core i7 recommended )

Hope you like this game .. Im also playing Smile
@Slark: Your sidenote regarding AC:Syndicate is not really accurate. I'm using a new Skylake i5 processor (i5-6500) and I dont have any performance issues at all. My GPU (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770) is the one bottlenecking for me, at least for playing in 1440p. I only get round about 40FPS on the lowest settings, which is pretty sad.
with best regards,
(mit freundlichen Grüßen,)
28daniel28

Try The Talos Principle i think that is best game i ever played.‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌
It's pretty logical game with good stoy about robots and God who created whole universe.‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌
I will not spoil more hehe Tongue‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌
There is no rules how to play game u need to find it on your own.
You should try Stardew Valley. The gameplay is similar to harvest moon. But, for me it has a lot more features than Harvest moon games. And it also has a great story. I highly recommend you to buy this game.
As a sport fan i will recommand you two football strategy games and a basketball game

LFP manager of EAsports very good design you will be a full manager of a team with coaching and transfers management

The second is football manager osf sega with same concept but more realistic

Finnaly nba 2k for me is the more realistic sport game with his part of team management (i am fun of management games) you will find a good graphic design with a easy manipulation