Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game suggestions?
Hello everybody!

I've recently finished all of the games on my steam library, and I was wondering if anyone would know of any worthwhile single player games I could purchase. I'm on a budget so as long as any of the games are under $10, I'll give them a try. I don't mind which games you would suggest but I'm looking towards trying out indie games as opposed to AAA titles.

Thanks,
Helzo
(08-23-2016, 10:01 AM)Helzo Wrote: Hello everybody!

I've recently finished all of the games on my steam library, and I was wondering if anyone would know of any worthwhile single player games I could purchase. I'm on a budget so as long as any of the games are under $10, I'll give them a try. I don't mind which games you would suggest but I'm looking towards trying out indie games as opposed to AAA titles.

Thanks,
Helzo

@Helzo: The Games are countless and the mater is what you like to play? first tell me about your choice and nature of games you ever like.

Action....
Fighting....
Racing....
Strategic...
Cards....
Shooting....
Adventure....
Mysterious....
Simulator....
Arcade...

Also tell me you have a PC for games or a PSP or xBox etc..

After it the suggestion makes easy.
(08-24-2016, 06:49 AM)Sagher Wrote: @Helzo: The Games are countless and the mater is what you like to play? first tell me about your choice and nature of games you ever like.

Action....
Fighting....
Racing....
Strategic...
Cards....
Shooting....
Adventure....
Mysterious....
Simulator....
Arcade...

Also tell me you have a PC for games or a PSP or xBox etc..

After it the suggestion makes easy.

Aha yeah... Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
I'm leaning more towards Mystery or strategy games, preferably indie, that are on Steam (For PC).

Oh and point and click games would be very ideal.
(08-24-2016, 07:43 AM)Helzo Wrote: Aha yeah... Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
I'm leaning more towards Mystery or strategy games, preferably indie, that are on Steam (For PC).

Start to play dota 2 in steam hope you like this game 
You need good pc for this game Smile
(08-24-2016, 08:28 AM)Slark Wrote: Start to play dota 2 in steam hope you like this game 
You need good pc for this game Smile

I remember when I first downloaded Dota 2 a couple years ago it wasn't exactly my type of game, but I have it in my steam library and most of my friends play Dota so I might give it a shot again. Here are my PC specs for future reference.

MSI GE60 2PE Leopard
Windows 10
1366x768 Resolution
4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.5GHz
Nvidia GeForce 840M 2GB VRAM DDR3
1TB Hard Drive
8GB Ram
Try CS:GO As soon as it go in discount.
You pc should be able to run Dota too
(08-24-2016, 08:56 AM)Helzo Wrote: I remember when I first downloaded Dota 2 a couple years ago it wasn't exactly my type of game, but I have it in my steam library and most of my friends play Dota so I might give it a shot again. Here are my PC specs for future reference.

MSI GE60 2PE Leopard
Windows 10
1366x768 Resolution
4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.5GHz
Nvidia GeForce 840M 2GB VRAM DDR3
1TB Hard Drive
8GB Ram

Yeah good pc. You like CSGO or GTAV? I suggest CSGO .. Im also playing .. Good game.
(08-24-2016, 07:43 AM)Helzo Wrote: Aha yeah... Sorry I wasn't specific enough.

Maybe try out Mandagon. Though it is short its still a pretty good game. Great visuals, soundtracks and its very relaxing.

Too good to be f2p in my opinion.
(08-25-2016, 03:14 AM)SnappySnappy Wrote: Maybe try out Mandagon. Though it is short its still a pretty good game. Great visuals, soundtracks and its very relaxing.

Too good to be f2p in my opinion.

Thank you so much SnappySnappy! This is the kind of hidden little indie treasure I've been looking for! Big Grin I've already playtested a bit of it since you suggested it to me and I have to say it's been a very relaxing and mesmerising experience. I quite like the retro, pixel theme the game has got going which suits the Tibetan theme very well, even though I wouldn't of associated totems with Tibet. The gameplay, although a bit too simple and lacking of, is easy to pickup and works well enough with the games mechanics. Looking forward for the OST on Steam.

Thanks again!
Maybe You Should Try Origin Games / Uplay Games.. Like Watch dogs And Assasin's Creed And Shit Like That