Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Suggestion !
Hello.
i need a new laptop .. anyone can suggest me which laptop is best?
my budget 300 $ to 450$
.. pls hurry i need fast

kinds Regret
-- Slark --
https://portablepicker.com <-- use that site if you need it fast Tongue Especially since you have given no info about your planned use for said laptop.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
(08-16-2016, 01:47 PM)Slark Wrote: Hello.
i need a new laptop .. anyone can suggest me which laptop is best?
my budget 300 $ to 450$
.. pls hurry i need fast

kinds Regret
-- Slark --

Slark. Where you from. first tell me about your country then we better guide you for best place or online market.
Quote:Slark. Where you from. first tell me about your country then we better guide you for best place or online market.

im from pakistan. i can spend 35000K to 45000K tell me good laptop in my budget !
What are your needs ? Do you want a gaming laptop or just mainstream one ?

First of all I have a general recommendation and it is simple : SSD . even a 8 year old laptop is a lot different when you are using a ssd as its disk drive and the performance difference is huge. In your budget you have to go for a maybe hybrid drive (SSD+HDD) or a 128GB ssd. Another important thing is U series cpu. U series cpu are a lot more battery friendly than other series and so you can get a great battery life with these laptops. The performance of U series is a lower but if you go for newer ones there should be no problem even under heavy loads. The GPU is important too because you may wonder that getting a laptop with a dedicated 920 nvidia GPU is good but you should know that newer intel CPUs (6th series) have GPUs that are even more powerful than many mid-range GPUs of laptops. for example an intel HD 540 is good enough for playing many games and is on par with 940m from nvidia.

So as I said before it all depends on your needs but I tried to give you some useful information about config of the laptop.
(08-17-2016, 11:50 AM)Slark Wrote: im from pakistan. i can spend 35000K to 45000K tell me good laptop in my budget !

Good to know that you from pakistan. this is also my home country.
i suggest you to buy HP i5 4th Generation priced round about 42k to 58k variable as additional specifications. Don't buy AMD technology in pakistan. always over heat issues.

for new and used computers on pakistan web is
http://www.galaxy.com.pk/
I just purchased a used laptop (at a real store) for $300 CDN. It is a Dell Latitude E6500 made in 2012 with a 2.67 GHz Intel CPU, 4 Gigs RAM, 250 GB drive and tons of ports including HDMI. Like every other Dell I have owned you could drive a tank over this thing and it would still boot. Unless you need to analyse accelerated particle collisions, this kind of a laptop should be all you need.
Used laptops is always a good idea. I bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad X201 earlier in the year. Someone who was desperate to sell. Lenovo Thinkpads are very robust laptops and can withstand lots of wear and tear. They're not good for games though, as the graphics video card is more for business than for games.

Lenovo has some good Games laptops as well with video cards designed for optimal graphics. You can check out the Y Series laptops - below - they come with GeForce Video Cards:
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/gaming/laptops.html