3- OUTLOOK (HOTMAIL, ROCKETMAIL, MSN).
4- GMX MAIL.
5- AOL MAIL ( AMERICA ONLINE).
6- ZOHO MAIL.
7- LYCOS MAIL.
8- INBOX.COM.
9- HUSH MAIL.
10- AIM MAIL.

MY FAVORITE IS GMAIL AND YAHOO MAIL. AND I MOSTLY USE BOTH OF THEM.
First of all, can you please not type in all caps?Big Grin
So, the best mail service would definitely be Gmail. Just because it's so secure and simple.
(08-01-2016, 01:01 AM)Manal Wrote: Gmail? Maybe because most of peoples use it and i am too using it. Plus it doesn't suspends its users even if user do hacking activity with it.

Ohh ..! Hacking .. I think the reason is that, because they have a strong anti-hacking Policies and a team to fight with it.
gmail in the list is the only email provider that I'm currently using and I used all other options and none of them are even comparable to gmail service. gmail also integrates with your drive and google calendar and provides a complete solution for many people so gmail is a lot more than a simple email provider.

I have used yahoo before and it is hopeless. Your email gets deleted after some years and after it got deleted you may find out that someone else is using your email address and then you should just try to make sure that you haven't used that address in other websites, otherwise you may loose your other accounts as well. Outlook is a good email provider but I'm not sure when they would delete an inactive account.

Gmail by far is the best option which many people are using.
I'll say GMail, why? Because that's the one i use and i never had problems with it! Years ago i used the Microsoft one (it was called hotmail), but i did go back to GMail, i don't remember why (maybe because i forgot my password).
This signature has been intentionally left blank.
Google Gamil .. it's so secure and simple. you can easily recover your password if you forget !
From a business point of view, if you have your own domain and would like to have your own email domain, I would recommend using ZOHO. I recently stumbled upon it as I was trying to setup business mail server and when I wanted to use Google's exchange, I found that they had shutdown their free business package service for apps. I was frustrated and went on a prowl for the next best thing and not before long that's when I hit the beautiful ZOHO service. They don't offer as much functionality as Google does in terms of apps, however, their mail service works wonders and best of all, it's FREE for the first 10 accounts.

Sorry Google, but you lost my business.
Showing gratitude to freedomain.club by contributing in useful manners 
1- GOOGLE (GMAIL).
2- YAHOO MAIL.
4- AOL (America Online)
MY Google Email is for PErsonal use
YAhoo for my Facebook account
Outlook for my Game Panel work
Aol for my customers xD Big Grin
THATS All Big Grin
(08-21-2016, 04:26 AM)rafaykhan Wrote: 1- GOOGLE (GMAIL).
2- YAHOO MAIL.
4- AOL (America Online)
MY Google Email is for PErsonal use
YAhoo for my Facebook account
Outlook for my Game Panel work
Aol for my customers xD Big Grin
THATS All Big Grin

LOL .. so you have a verity of mail domains. but i use gmail for almost all of my connected world.
My android OS is on gmail
My iOS is on gmail
My VPS is on Gmail
My smart tv on gmail
my official mail id is on gmail
what a wast server of gmail. you can access on it from everywhere.
Can you tell me what mail service does provide the simplest and the fastest web interface (so the best to me) ? Without hundreds applets and any other super-duper web2.0+ addons. It's need to get access to it from any... toaster with keyboard. No pop3/imap clients interested. For instance, popular Gmail interface is also slow enough... Especially when it try use fullform page in lynxlike browser.