Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Windows Desktop VPS! - BETA access - Phone Required
I didn't received the invite yet, but I'm thinking that this may be good, since you'll have low latency to the server, giving you a huge better experience.
As for games, I already tried GameFly on my Samsung Tizen TV, which has some newgen games, but even with low latency, the Gameplay wasn't that good, if this VPS has even lower latency it would be good.
liquidsky requires 3 refferals I believe untill you acctually get the vps, also I have done this and yet my refferal count did not even go up.
A windows VPS is not very useful since you need a Windows license or the host sucks up the cost and you get charged extra, many things you need a MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012 vps for can be done on Linux. In general, I would not pick one.
Got reply from 8.8.8.8: 128353ms.
So yeah, gaming via remote control from a powerful machine? - Sounds good, I'll try that out.
Does anyone know if this works or not, not sure if I should sign up or not. Is it free or do they charge money on it?
(12-24-2016, 09:51 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: Does anyone know if this works or not, not sure if I should sign up or not.  Is it free or do they charge money on it?

Issue why getting the trial takes some time is fact they're saving up resources for actual clients and if they have any spare resources then take in those who are interested. Trial is free, you'll get 3 credits (3 hours) which will expire in 3 days after LiquidSky has approved you.

If you're looking for the paid version, then minimum amount of credits that you can buy is 10 (10 hours) which will cost you 5 dollars and you will get 100GB of storage with it or you can take a monthly subscription which will cost you 15 or 40 dollars, depends on your choice and 15 dollar one will give you 80 credits for free and 500GB of storage for your stuff when 40 dollar one gives you unlimited amount of credits and 1TB of storage.

LiquidSky has recommended to use their service only if you're not far from their closest datacenter to you more than 1,500km - 2,000 km.

More and detailed information you can get from their website, right now I just wrote as much as was in my mind.
sounds interesting? when will be the open beta, any ETA or date?
(12-27-2016, 07:23 AM)kusanagi Wrote: sounds interesting? when will be the open beta, any ETA or date?

I hope they open beta at least once in a month, but we'll see.
In my opinion liquidsky is "shit" Because I waited for 1 month for the vps and how many days do i get? 24 hrs -_-
Instead I used elastic Host which takes 1 cent for 5 days and refunds it back better trial
LiquidSky has announced that they will start providing soon the cloud gaming for free! To play free you have to watch advertisements and like that you will get SkyCredits that you are using to pay per one hour of gameplay. Read more: http://bit.ly/2jJkQWW