Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Windows Desktop VPS! - BETA access - Phone Required
Hey members,

Today I'll introduce you guys to a new service known as Liquid Sky.They're comparatively new and thus they want to give free beta access to their customers, Just like how Oxcean offered free VPSes for the first month!

All you need for applying for one is a working email and a working phone number as they will SMS / Call ( Choice ) you for verification, works in any country!
So what are you waiting for? you can apply now!
If you  want to say thanks you can use my referral link for registration, I'll be delighted! Here it is : https://liquidsky.tv/r/Yd-TH5I
If you do not want to say thanks, here is the normal link Tongue https://liquidsky.tv

I personally applied too but not approved yet, Lets see if it works!
If you are accepted, post below!

~Honey
I just signep up for the beta, and now I'm waiting for it xD
Also, could you provide some informations? like

How much time does it take for the beta become available to me?
For how long is this beta going to run?

Thanks!
I also signed up for this but I have a feeling they won't answer or they won't approve. Anyways I will  comeback later if I have any news or such.

Btw about the refferals, do they pay for signups or such???
(06-28-2016, 01:54 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: I also signed up for this but I have a feeling they won't answer or they won't approve. Anyways I will  comeback later if I have any news or such.

I read about it, they "pay" 10 credits, if you referral user buy a VPS for the first time, plus 10 credits for the referred user.
If you don't buy anything both won't get nothing.
(06-28-2016, 01:54 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: I also signed up for this but I have a feeling they won't answer or they won't approve. Anyways I will  comeback later if I have any news or such.

If you're worried or you want to get ur service accepted quicker, just ask ur friends to make accounts with your referral link and as soon as they verify their accounts, you'll receive your service instantly! ( 3 referrals needed )

I cannot say how much time they take to accept as mine was accepted instantly ( I did the 3 referral trick ) and I'd suggest you guys the same!
I'm gonna sign up now... I'll let you guys know if I get accepted also For how long is this? I mean for how long is free beta access allowed?
Thank you FreeDomain.Club For my VPS.
Did I get it wrong or is this not a VPS?
For me it looks like it is a cloud gaming network where you can play games on your low power PC via remote desktop (will never use this as there is too much of an input lag)...

Furthermore it seems like even the beta plans cost money...

Can someone approve that it's a real normal VPS where you can run !server! applications on (e.g. host a teamspeak server) and that it's free?
At their "pricing" page it's 10$ per 60 hours usage (per month) or 40 cents per hour usage....
with best regards,
(mit freundlichen Grüßen,)
28daniel28

oh, i think that service might to be good, thanks for sharing with us
__                    
|_  _ |_  o  _ |      
|  (_||_) | (_)|__|_|><

If you enjoyed, please give me your like (:
I also noticed that it's not a normal Windows VPS, it's a VPS with low latency, so you can play games on it, but you can use it as a normal vps too.
I like the idea of it. I'm just curious, has anyone received their invite to the beta? If so, is it worth the cost, do you think? I honestly think this is probaby where gaming is going. I imagine game streaming will be pretty common in the years to come.