Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you learn how to design?
(11-03-2014, 11:45 AM)natsu Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 10:46 AM)UkRs Wrote: Well I Watched a Full Series Of Tutorial of Photoshop

Which Helped Me a Lot and I Know Basic Things And If You Watch Those Tutorials Many times I Hope You Will Become Proffessional PS Designer Big Grin

A Guy Has Youtub Account Name "The New Boston" which Has Really Good Tutorials and has tutorials on many things i have watched many tutorials and i learned many languages

Here Is The Link of Tutorial Series Of Photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...1C1F783A50

there are other tutorials on designing too Smile

i will checked and watched this tutorials now mate, for me to learn new things of designing, thanks for the link mate Smile

Well Using Google is Good too But I Prefer Tutorials Cuz Its Hard Reading 500-600 lines of Text When You Can Easily Watch By Some One Other Typing Smile and For the record thenewbostion tutorials are free how cool is that?
(11-04-2014, 12:26 AM)UkRs Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 11:45 AM)natsu Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 10:46 AM)UkRs Wrote: Well I Watched a Full Series Of Tutorial of Photoshop

Which Helped Me a Lot and I Know Basic Things And If You Watch Those Tutorials Many times I Hope You Will Become Proffessional PS Designer Big Grin

A Guy Has Youtub Account Name "The New Boston" which Has Really Good Tutorials and has tutorials on many things i have watched many tutorials and i learned many languages

Here Is The Link of Tutorial Series Of Photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...1C1F783A50

there are other tutorials on designing too Smile

i will checked and watched this tutorials now mate, for me to learn new things of designing, thanks for the link mate Smile

Well Using Google is Good too But I Prefer Tutorials Cuz Its Hard Reading 500-600 lines of Text When You Can Easily Watch By Some One Other Typing Smile and For the record thenewbostion tutorials are free how cool is that?

yeah, watching tutorials and seeing it lively is really a better way to learn, but because of my slow connection and always buffering when watching youtube sometimes Sad, thats why i prefer searching google and just read the tutorials sometimes.
Proudly member of
FDC
(11-04-2014, 03:24 AM)natsu Wrote: yeah, watching tutorials and seeing it lively is really a better way to learn, but because of my slow connection and always buffering when watching youtube sometimes Sad, thats why i prefer searching google and just read the tutorials sometimes.
than i guess u shud download them a full series O.o i know it will take a lot of time but hey u will learn a lot of things and having things saved in pc is more secure coz if youtube shut down ( Tongue ) then u dont need to worry about youtube u can just easily watch those tutorials Tongue
I know web desigh.
Paint.net is nice to learn the basics but ive learned a lot from youtube tutorials. Example: How to make a youtube thumbnail in Photoshop and that kind of stuff Smile
I studied design in Photoshop slowly and mainly Guides
You want a tip on first give up anything you'd be hard
But after that you will succeed
I downloaded photoshop and started messing up with pictures, then slowly i learnt how to design.
I used to go through loads of product videos to get an idea for design then open up photoshop or gimp and start work on a design,
I have learn it from my friends 2 of them are printer they help me alot
best way learning by making . 
but its not easy  Cry you must work hard to learn