Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you learn how to design?
vipindev Wrote:Me too never heard of that plugin. Where did you get that?

If you mean Paint.Net (as "plugin"). Well I was looking on other forums for some free software and a good alternative to PhootShop (I've also PhotoShop but I don't like it) and I came out by Gimp and Paint.Net and I choosed for Paint.Net back ten. It's a really nice piece of software. Give it a try Smile
I've learned HTML/CSS and JS in college and myself with Google and all the nice sites. Using Paint.NET mostly for graphic design because I never do it myself. Only resizing images, playing around a bit like adding borders or fixing a image (bad cuts, missing AA and so on).
(07-14-2014, 05:39 PM)Aliesha Wrote: I've tried working at Photoshop and GIMP, but each time I was unable to properly learn anything. I ended up typing text, adding an image and giving up.

For those who can design, how did you learn + do you have any tips?
What designs are you referring to, Web design or just photo design or logo design which one is it?
(10-24-2014, 11:01 AM)required Wrote:
(07-14-2014, 05:39 PM)Aliesha Wrote: I've tried working at Photoshop and GIMP, but each time I was unable to properly learn anything. I ended up typing text, adding an image and giving up.

For those who can design, how did you learn + do you have any tips?
What designs are you referring to, Web design or just photo design or logo design which one is it?

I think they probably mean web design.
I would use youtube. Or just mess around so much until I screw something up or do something amazing! (10% Something amazing / 90% Screw it up Sad )
I've most likely learned from Photoshop tutorials on Youtube. May just be handy for those who don't know how to start on a great design search it on Youtube!
just like the other members here, i learned how to design by reading and watching tutorials in youtube, and applying what i have read or watch using photoshop, and now, i am on my way of finding out all the functions of every button in photoshop and practising a lot to make my designing more unique Smile
Proudly member of
FDC
Well I Watched a Full Series Of Tutorial of Photoshop

Which Helped Me a Lot and I Know Basic Things And If You Watch Those Tutorials Many times I Hope You Will Become Proffessional PS Designer Big Grin

A Guy Has Youtub Account Name "The New Boston" which Has Really Good Tutorials and has tutorials on many things i have watched many tutorials and i learned many languages

Here Is The Link of Tutorial Series Of Photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...1C1F783A50

there are other tutorials on designing too Smile
(11-03-2014, 10:46 AM)UkRs Wrote: Well I Watched a Full Series Of Tutorial of Photoshop

Which Helped Me a Lot and I Know Basic Things And If You Watch Those Tutorials Many times I Hope You Will Become Proffessional PS Designer Big Grin

A Guy Has Youtub Account Name "The New Boston" which Has Really Good Tutorials and has tutorials on many things i have watched many tutorials and i learned many languages

Here Is The Link of Tutorial Series Of Photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...1C1F783A50

there are other tutorials on designing too Smile

i will checked and watched this tutorials now mate, for me to learn new things of designing, thanks for the link mate Smile
Proudly member of
FDC
I found a language. I looked up how to do XXX in LANGUAGE on Google. I found code. I played with it to find what I can and can't do with it.
Got reply from 8.8.8.8: 128353ms.