0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wordpress vs blogger
Wink 
Which has better SEO optimization,                                                                                                        
Wordpresss OR Blogger  
(Wordpress.com)
I am Groot
Depends on what do you mean by Wordpress ? Is it self hosted Wordpress or the Wordpress.com ?

If you are comparing between 2 free blog platforms blogger and wordpress then It's the Blogger which rank faster in Google search. Another plus point of Blogger is, it let you use affiliate links and other advertising stuff.

But a self hosting Wordpress blog beats even Blogger. Because since it's on your own hosting account you have 100% total control over everything,. You can use Plugins to optimist everything from site speed to SEO process. Another since is you have to worry else about their ban hammer. Google tend to close blogs which they feel like spamming or break Blogger or Google Search TOS. They can't do that for your own blog.
Dodgy
(06-21-2016, 10:26 PM)xdude Wrote: Depends on what do you mean by Wordpress ? Is it  self hosted Wordpress or  the Wordpress.com ?

If you are comparing between 2 free blog platforms blogger and wordpress then It's the Blogger  which rank faster in Google search. Another plus point of Blogger is, it let you use affiliate links and other advertising stuff.

But a self hosting Wordpress blog beats even Blogger. Because since it's on your own hosting account you have 100% total control over everything,. You can use Plugins to optimist everything from site speed to SEO process.  Another since is you have to worry else about their ban hammer.  Google tend to close blogs which they feel like spamming or break Blogger or Google Search TOS.  They can't do that for your own blog.
I was talking about wordpress.com
I am Groot
From my side, WordPress would be the best because blogspot contains more and more and more , i mean there are many blogspot sites registered on internet so it won't be easy to get SEO scores from it. I know it is SEO friendly too but you should use WordPress because it is easy to use and SEO friendly too! Plus there are many plugins for it to increase your SEO scores like Yoast SEO Plugin . You can find it from Search box. WordPress will help you to earn traffic also because once your site is famous then you can even add adsense ads to earn revenue because in blogspot you need to wait and earn more visitors to get your self eligible to attach adsense account in your Blogspot.
Welcome to Hostingee.

Get your own Free SA:MP server on Hostingee.com by post2host method! Just go, register, earn points by posting and then get your own server!

(06-22-2016, 02:18 AM)bestuser Wrote: I was talking about wordpress.com

Unless you plan have something pure content without any type of advertising then it's fine. Very Limited features but good enough to run something like journal. If you want to build something more than that then it's Blogger. But you will have to be very careful in first few months since they tend to be very strict on brand on blogs. Blogs with little content, too many out going links, editing content too frequently can be your blog first disabled and if you don't appeal for it then it get deleted after a while.
Dodgy
Of course wordpress. If you’re a WordPress user, it’s easy to realize why WordPress is such a powerful platform. It’s easy to use, it’s free, and has more than enough plugins/add-ons to help customize your site or blog to fit your needs. That’s not to say that other content management systems – such as Joomla or Drupal – aren’t worthy options, it’s just that WordPress is pretty exceptional, especially when it comes to SEO.
i love wordpress because its easy in use then blog i suggest wordpress to all
No Doubt Wordpress Is Best ! Wordpress is Easy to Use and Helps to Rank Keywords Smile

Wordpress is bad if u know how to code your own website/cms but if u are average user wordpress i pretty good. ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌
My tip is to learn code ant then u can make anything that u want including blogger and wordpress Big Grin
Wordpress or Blogger? I personally preffer Wordpress, but Blogger has some uses as well! Let me explain..

First - Wordpress page may be a Blog, but it do not need to be one - I've seen just normal pages built on Wordpress. I write to a few WordPress sites, and i found out just lately, how good multi user is - for example, you can't normally change anything in the article if it's edited by another person - you need to take it from that person, then you'll be able to write.
On the other side, Blogger is designed to create blogs and only blogs. Mostly one-user blogs. You can make a good looking page in Blogger, but that will take you more effort into that, because it isn't designed for web pages.

Woah, that was a much of text. Sorry about that!