Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any way?
Is there any way to prevent CPU over limit in Hostinger ? I've faced this problem alot in my tech news site so i closed my site :v . I know 000webhost is also good but it is mostly not belived by peoples because it have been reported that Phishing on 000webhost have been detected alot. So is there any way to prevent in WordPress in hostinger ? :/
Welcome to Hostingee.

Get your own Free SA:MP server on Hostingee.com by post2host method! Just go, register, earn points by posting and then get your own server!

Don't use free hosting like Hostinger and their subsidiaries. It as simple as that. Hostinger/YouHosting/Main-Hosting is known to have the worst service around and they are a heaven for phishing sites and malware. There servers are always overloaded and limits are pretty much insane that you can't really host anything else than maybe a really small dynamic web site or pure HTML.
(06-21-2016, 02:46 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Don't use free hosting like Hostinger and their subsidiaries. It as simple as that. Hostinger/YouHosting/Main-Hosting is known to have the worst service around and they are a heaven for phishing sites and malware. There servers are always overloaded and limits are pretty much insane that you can't really host anything else than maybe a really small dynamic web site or pure HTML.

Hmmm, But is their any free web hosting which don't have any limits applied to it?
Welcome to Hostingee.

Get your own Free SA:MP server on Hostingee.com by post2host method! Just go, register, earn points by posting and then get your own server!

I really dont like hostinger, Their website looks all fine but tbh the hosting is terrible and the support is even worst
Hostinger support is terrible i really dont think u could get ur site up and running with hostinger
There are many ways in wordpress to reduce the cpu usage, first of all uninstall any plugin that you think is unnecessary and use smallest amount of plugins possible. So for example instead installing yoast plugin which uses a lot of cpu each time you load a post, you should try to do all the process this plugin does yourself for each post because using plugins causes lots of cpu usage in wordpress and you can not run your wordpress with lots of plugins inside a shared host. There is one plugin that you need to install to monitor cpu usage : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-server-stats/ , install this plugin and then ask your provider for maximum allowed usage (it is usually the average load and not the cpu usage percent) and use this plugin to monitor the cpu usage and load average.

So after uninstalling plugins you need to make sure that wordpress core is using cpu as less as possible, for that there are some tips :

1. Compress your images, if you are using lots of images in your template then compress the image as much as possible. This also reduces the bandwidth usage and it is good for shared hosting. There are many tools and online service which can do that thing for you just use google to find some.

2. Use latest version of wordpress and always check for bugs in each release, some bugs in releases causes lots of cpu usage so always monitor for the bugs in your current version and if you find some bugs that are causing high cpu usage update your version. Here you can follow the latest bugs : https://core.trac.wordpress.org/

3. Caching ! this is very important both for cpu and memory usage. Always use a caching plugin for example this one : ttps://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/ is a good one but there are many other available as well. Caching will load your website from cache as much as possible so contents are not creating dynamically each time and this saves a lot of resource usages and is really helpful inside shared hostings. After using a cache plugin you should see a lot of difference in cpu usage and if you are not seeing that difference make sure you have configured your plugin correctly.

4. Use a cdn, using a cdn for serving static files like .js and css files can really help you to reduce the cpu usage for that check out cloudflare and similar service to find out how you can use them to server your contents using a cdn.

5. Disabling wordpress cron might decrease the cpu usage too, I have seen many people recommending this so I wrote it here too but I personally don't think it will decrease cpu usage that much because wordpress will run all those cron jobs when someone opens a page and so there shouldn't be a big difference.

Using these 5 methods you should be able to use shared hosts even free ones to host your website.
Instead of Hostinger you may use FDC's VPS Smile Just hang around a bit and these points will come fast and then set your website up on VPS. Yes, it takes longer than installing Wordpress with Hostinger's auto-installer, but at the end of the all process you'll know better how your website works and your website will be much faster.
Basically, I wouldn't ever require Hostinger.
They are currently reselling servers from another host(I forgot the exact name).
As of recently, Hostinger is basically another sub-branch of 24/7 Hosting. They have other websites too because all they do is pure business and would try to do anything to increase it.
Even saw some websites such as hostinger.in(or sth like that)
Well Hostinger website's design and it's code was once leaked and since then other places use it too, to basically tailor their needs. They might also say they are legit provider and a branch of Hostinger but the reality is, IT AIN'T TRUE.

They are mostly popular for providing free hosting with...CPU limits and here is the worst part. People abuse their service to run DDOS websites or use it as a shell thus as your websites are on a SHARED HOSTING(yes...shared hosting) it is always nearly on full CPU usage. So next time you see a warning even if you are not using much of the CPU power.. Now you know.
Final conclusion.
1.Yes..Host small websites to play around, and make it temporary..Sometimes they even take your website down for no reason at all..(Not kidding)
2.Just get a hang of web-hosting. Basically..use it as a starter and then move on to professional hosting.

Free things never help in the long run.. Nothing is free in this world. Not even the food you eat, the water you drink or the cloth your wear.

-Thanks
Maybe try some other free web hosting, I use byethost but then sometimes I hit the limit so not great for busy websites. I noticed there was a free host named Kloud51 down the list of this forum. Seems to be working, I signed up for a free account, choose premium and use coupon: Kloud51FreePremiumWebHosting.
I get 2MB/s for download so it seems fine. Email is a bit slow if your sending any off the host but it should do, it does arrive, 30 minutes later... If your hosting lots of static content, use cloudflare, there is a built in option in their cpanel.

Good luck!