Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to idle steam cards on VPS
Hi everyone! In this thread, I will show you how to idle steam cards on Linux VPS.
1. Get Linux VPS (best to get Ubuntu VPS)

2. Download a Putty program

3. Connect to ssh of your VPS

4. Log In

5. Enter the apt-get update (Debian, mint, ubuntu)

6. Enter (copy) one after the other in the terminal command:

1) sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 3FA7E0328081BFF6A14DA29AA6A19B38D3D831EF

2) echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/debian wheezy main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-xamarin.list

3) sudo apt-get update

4) sudo apt-get install Mono-Complete

!!!WARNING!!! This may take a while

7. Type in the terminal:

wget https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiSteamF...4.4.tar.gz

tar xf 2.0.4.4.tar.gz

mv ArchiSteamFarm-2.0.4.4 / ASF

cd ASF

./cc.sh

apt-get install screen (or equivalent for other distro)

cd out

cd config

apt-get install nano

7. We collect this: https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiSteamF....4/ASF.zip on your computer and extract

8. Run the ASF-ConfigGenerator.exe

9. Perform the following steps

1) Go through the windows alternatively-box

2) Click plus in the note on the beam (ASF, ~, -, +)

3) We give the name of the bot (preferably steam account name)

4) Fill in the fields (Enabled, Steamlogin, SteamPassword)
[Image: Q9xBOdR.png]

10. We go to the folder /config and look for a file with the name .json our bot

11. Open up a notepad and copy everything in it

12. Enter: nano Bot1.json

13. Click the right mouse button and paste everything

14. Press CTRL + X then Y then ENTER

15. Enter cd ..

16. Enter mono ASF.exe

17. The first time the application asks you to enter your mobile token / guard with mail. Enter it

18. We begin to be in the game. We stop bot by pressing CTRL + C

19. Enter screen and press ENTER 2 times

20. Enter mono ASF.exe

21. If everything is done correctly begin to be in the game!
[Image: hFGBip6.png]
What is this for? Generating steam cards? (Steam wallet cards?)

Is this even legal?
(06-14-2016, 11:42 AM)Conan Wrote: What is this for? Generating steam cards? (Steam wallet cards?)

Is this even legal?

they are talking about farming steam trading cards which can be sold for real money.
Even though this is not a bad tutorial, I'd prefer to make my own Steam cards as it's a thrill to craft those sexy badges as soon as you make you own trading cards by playing. (Currently level 23)
~ The more quiet you are the more you'll be able to hear.
Always willing to help with whatever I can.

"Bish, Bash, Bosh"
(06-15-2016, 12:49 AM)Larsthesheep Wrote: Even though this is not a bad tutorial, I'd prefer to make my own Steam cards as it's a thrill to craft those sexy badges as soon as you make you own trading cards by playing. (Currently level 23)

Yeah it is for farming steam trade cards. I have 2 steam accounts and on one I have level 11 and on second LvL 20.
(06-15-2016, 12:49 AM)Larsthesheep Wrote: Even though this is not a bad tutorial, I'd prefer to make my own Steam cards as it's a thrill to craft those sexy badges as soon as you make you own trading cards by playing. (Currently level 23)

how many games do you own that you can craft packs? Isn't it some ridiculous number of cards to get boosters?
Thank you so much for the tutorial i dnt know it is working or not but  i will try and i hope it will work

Can you tell me that how it is working means if i farm cards so what i will get // Getting money STeam

wallet or what i can't understand Thank you so much for the tutorial...
You will get the steam trading cards which you can sell it or craft badges. Badges give you steam PD and PD give you a steam level. From 10Lvl you have one cabinet, 20 two e.t.c
Well, I don't think creating bots for Steam to generate Trading Cards is legal, probably you may get a VAC BAN from Steam by doing this..
By the way, isn't it easier to open and then alt+tab it? It is also completely legal.
(06-18-2016, 09:12 PM)rcoliveirajr Wrote: Well, I don't think creating bots for Steam to generate Trading Cards is legal, probably you may get a VAC BAN from Steam by doing this..
By the way, isn't it easier to open and then alt+tab it? It is also completely legal.

If you can get banned from it, I don't think it's legal. Illegal in the terms of steam.