Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Free VPS from VPS.ME
VPS.m is very bad site. I have bad experience with them. I had around 10 VPS from them but they was all banned Sad
On 2 of 10 VPS i had my server for my project and it used around 100MB max and after 4 days they banned it because my "I used too much CPU" -.-.

Then i connect them and they said that they will unban my account but they didn't. So i connect them again and i didn't got answer back.

On other 5 of 10 VPS i got ban because i used more then 10G Bandwidth.

And on other 3 i got ban for no reason.

So in my opinion do not buy this VPS, or do not have any deal with VPS.me because they will ban you and don't answer you questions.

Sorry for bad English Tongue
They did vps.me account but did not - have worked so far !!
I think vps.me and youhosting belongs to same company. Not exactly the best out there. Lot easier to earn 100 points here and keep 512MB vps from freedomain.club.
Dodgy
Youhosting and VPS.me belongs to byehost.net( just search they source code on control panel) Tongue
(03-11-2015, 01:46 PM)xdude Wrote: I think vps.me and youhosting belongs to same company. Not exactly the best out there. Lot easier to earn 100 points here and keep 512MB vps from freedomain.club.

Agreed you get a great VPS here 100 points is easy to get for quality posts plus you get a dedicated ip4 address vps.me  you only get a less reliable ipv6 vps
vps.me had maintenance and i can not change root password
better do not try before regret it Smile
So, another peice is added to the crappy hosts puzzle!
Byethost
|
V
VPS.me
|
V
Hostinger -> Youhosting -> Crappy web hosts
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
Anything related to Hostinger can be classified as crappy. I used to be in Youhosting forum for while ago and never heard anything good about in their own forum.
Dodgy
VPS.me doesn't offer free VPSes in our country
Is this still up for grabs? (sorry for the necropost >.<) if so and you have not had any major issues with it I may be interested....
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]