Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Free VPS from VPS.ME
Hello,
I have an unused VPS from vps.me If anyone is interested he / she may contact me with PM.
Details :
384 MB Ram
5 GB Hard Disk
1 Core
10 GB Bandwidth
Requirments : atleast 300 points because I've had this VPS for 1 year and I faced no major problems.There is a CP too but I'd give more details once someone is interested in this.
REMEMBER : You will not have to pay 450 points monthly.Just once and this VPS is yours.
pm sent
I am sorry Fireman but you do not have the required points.Atleast 450 points but currently you have 106.83 points.
Wait what? Corey is giving:

1 Shared CPU Core
512MB Ram
10GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth per Month
1 * IPV4

For only 200 points. I suggest you lower the cost to like 100 or something. 450 will make no sales.
This is permanent. coreyman needs ponts every month. This will sell, but there is no one with enough points.
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
yup makenzy is right u need to lower ur points cuz i have hardly seen anyone having that much points here
Points lowered to 300
(11-02-2014, 02:04 PM)UkRs Wrote: yup makenzy is right u need to lower ur points cuz i have hardly seen anyone having that much points here

We all know whom to blame for that: acidh4sh, craigpie, dion, gohanSSj and all the double accounts.
These people abused the points system so much. It's pitiable.
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
vps.me only offer free vps have reached the limit
you have to sign it to vps.me cp every day or your vps is suspended