Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eu.org free domain names
@Sagher

When exactly does it say that? After adding a domain? If that is the case you might have to wait. I don't know why but it seems for new people getting a domain is harder. You have to wait a long time. I've an old account and I got my last requested domain (requested it a few weeks ago) in less than 24 hours. Others reported that they've had to wait a few weeks.
on registration process they said soon you receive a confirmation email to complete your registration. and a option available for resend the email. i do it several times but still not received any email
Alright. What e-mail provider do you use? Did you check your spam inbox? I always get their mails into my spam inbox with every provider.

Try different e-mail providers if you can.
(10-09-2017, 09:31 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Alright. What e-mail provider do you use? Did you check your spam inbox? I always get their mails into my spam inbox with every provider.

Try different e-mail providers if you can.

i have only gmail. and i use it at any place with no issue. i think gmail is most popular and authenticated platform of email.
Well, Google has a strict policy and their custom blacklists. EU.ORG doesn't have a properly setup server it seems because their e-mails always got to the spam folder. And with Google Mail they might be blocked before going into the inbox/spam folder. You will never see them.

I use Outlook with my EU.ORG account and I do receive their mail - just in the spambox though.