Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eu.org free domain names
A .com domain is really cheap I could get it with around 10$ per year, so I would suggest getting a legit domain if your looking for serious opportunities. If you can make up enough audience you would have enough income to pay for your domain subscriptions. I normally use .tk and other free domains for development purposes.
(12-01-2016, 06:51 PM)shirofuji Wrote: A .com domain is really cheap I could get it with around 10$ per year, so I would suggest getting a legit domain  if your looking for serious opportunities. If you can make up enough audience you would have enough income to pay for your domain subscriptions. I normally use .tk and other free domains for development purposes.

You can go to GoDaddy and get one for $0.99 for the first year.  Use coupon code CJC99ZCOM1 at checkout.  Smile
I don't think its legit. . I prefer you to buy at GoDaddy or BigRock. As I always say, those who spend is the boss. When you pay, you have the higher hand. So, Go for a paid domain registrar isntead. Its your choice.

Smile