Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eu.org free domain names
A .com domain is really cheap I could get it with around 10$ per year, so I would suggest getting a legit domain if your looking for serious opportunities. If you can make up enough audience you would have enough income to pay for your domain subscriptions. I normally use .tk and other free domains for development purposes.
(12-01-2016, 06:51 PM)shirofuji Wrote: A .com domain is really cheap I could get it with around 10$ per year, so I would suggest getting a legit domain  if your looking for serious opportunities. If you can make up enough audience you would have enough income to pay for your domain subscriptions. I normally use .tk and other free domains for development purposes.

You can go to GoDaddy and get one for $0.99 for the first year.  Use coupon code CJC99ZCOM1 at checkout.  Smile
I don't think its legit. . I prefer you to buy at GoDaddy or BigRock. As I always say, those who spend is the boss. When you pay, you have the higher hand. So, Go for a paid domain registrar isntead. Its your choice.

Smile
thank you for the information given. i registered in that site. hope to have a good domain
any one got a domain from eu.org recently. i have requested a domain and now its past a month. still have no clue i got it or not. there is no way to find. is anyone here have domain with eu.org? how you got to know that you got the domain. how long it did take to got the domain?