Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eu.org free domain names
Well ,,, Right now they dn't provide any free domain ... So Scath please closed this thread thank you..........
@rafaykhan
Where did you get that information?
There isn't any text that states that they stopped giving subdomains
(08-21-2016, 04:09 AM)rafaykhan Wrote: Well ,,, Right now they dn't provide any free domain ... So Scath please closed this thread thank you..........

What are you even talking about? I can still request domains and I still get them within less than 24 hours. Other people can also still requests domain and they get them. Even if they have to wait longer.

Scath also got his domains already. He said it himself in this post. It may take time depending on how many requests they get and how they work (working hours, daily approval rate and etc).
Ehm, It could sound surprisingly, but I waited my free domain in eu.org zone more than half of year. Yes, 6+ months. But I registered it in 2013-2014. Now I still has access to my account and somewhat control panel. I took it for my project that was cancelled before even been started, so not in use for now. Soon I'll point it to my VDS.... Tsss ! It's the top secret !
I waiting my free domain in eu.org from 7 Nov 2016

Or Right now they don't provide any free domain ??
(11-11-2016, 07:15 PM)noob Wrote: I waiting my free domain in eu.org from 7 Nov 2016

They still do provide domain names. Try waiting within 1 week. If you still didn't have the domains, try re-registering it or contacting eu.org
(11-11-2016, 07:15 PM)noob Wrote: I waiting my free domain in eu.org from 7 Nov 2016

try registring under a cc subdomain, I.E: mydomain.us.eu.org versus mydomain.edu.org. Those tend to be quicker.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
I'm having problems with registration! when i enter nameservers it do not continue:/
(11-15-2016, 02:37 PM)abdulsami34 Wrote: I'm having problems with registration! when i enter nameservers it do not continue:/

Sign up for an account on https://cloudflare.com then look for the assigned nameservers there. Use that as the nameservers on your eu.org domain.
All DNS records will be managed on cloudflare if you followed my instruction.

Next step if you're creating a website/"Domain IP for gameservers" would be making an A record on cloudflare.
That would be easy. Just click your domain in the domains list on cloudflare then click DNS.
After that click on the "Add Record" button if you're on mobile. Click/Tap on the"Name" field.
Enter your preferred subdomain. If you entered "game" it would be "game.domain.eu.org" in the records. If you type "@" it would be "domain.eu.org".
in the IPv4 address field, type in your server's IP. Then that should be it! Smile
Does eu.org support all kinds of DNS records? also do they have automatic renewal?