Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eu.org free domain names
So do you recommend this domain registrar (?) reds? I know that is better than freenom but domains do not fell from the bike (die xD)
Hi,

From the FAQ section (rather the rules), application under eu.org is not recommended, and a third level (like int.eu.org) is preferred. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.
^

You can disregard that and apply for a .eu.org domain anyway.

I currently have two active .eu.org and one .net.eu.org. Had a few more .eu.org in the past but I cancelled them as I had no use for them.
(05-28-2016, 04:25 AM)ajguille Wrote: You can get a free domain name from eu.org it work for me.
If you need help post here

IS it any Referral System or Point system or a trial period?
If Free lifetime .then interesting..

Otherwise when domain goes famous, the site will block domain. or create any other technical fault which can't be resolved.
(08-11-2016, 01:56 AM)Sagher Wrote: IS it any Referral System or Point system or a trial period?

Otherwise when domain goes famous, the site will block domain. or create any other technical fault which can't be resolved.

There is no referral or points system and nor any trial period.

You get the domain for a unlimited amount of time or simply said until you violate their ToS. So if you keep everything good and don't run a site on the domain that violates their ToS you can keep the domain for as long as they operate (they operate since 1996 - so 20 years already and counting...).

Domains are not taken away unless as stated above you are a violator of their ToS and policies.
I'm already at EU.ORG since the 12th of November, since Hidden Refuge suggested them at the Freenom-Warning thread.
I'm happy with my domain there since then, never had any kinds of problems or something like that.
So I can confirm that EU.ORG is a pretty much reliable service too! Smile

Thanks again at Hidden Refuge by the way.
with best regards,
(mit freundlichen Grüßen,)
28daniel28

I know a lot are satisfied with eu.org, but the wait seems ridiculously long to me. I have been waiting 2 weeks now for one domain request. IDK if it's a bug with their new request form or what... is this normal or should I contact them?
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
i think you should contact them. i got approved with 24 hour..
I got a cc eu.org domain approved quickly. It just seems domains under the root take forever and a half.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
my domain was under the root . but mine got accepted within less than 4 days
I am Groot