Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eu.org free domain names
Thanks. I signed up. But didn't really understand the semi-public aspect: even if you say private, there are people who want to create sub-domains on your domain???? That sounds weird. So you use their IP address (no nameserver?) on your domain, and then forward it on afraid to another address?
go to  eu.org and follow the page instuctions

I f you need more help post here I will try help
I have an extended article on how to register eu.org domains

How to get a FREE domain name and a FREE hosting plan

Let me know if you have problems .
I use for testing purposes those domains for years (back to long 2003)
(06-04-2016, 03:39 PM)trustfm Wrote: I have an extended article on how to register eu.org domains

That is a great web page and article you have there! This should be helpful for a few people around here who don't know how to register depsite EU.ORG having all the information on their site and a half-proper client portal (it actually has everything you could need but the design and so on is kinda non existing/small).

For me the registration process was very easy AFTER I read through the main stuff that is linked on the main page. First after that you can get how to apply and also get to the links that lead you to the registration form and so on. But lazy people are going to get lost on the site Big Grin.

Got my account activated quick and got my first domain within less than 24 hours.
Thumbs Up 
(06-04-2016, 03:48 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: That is a great web page and article you have there! This should be helpful for a few people around here who don't know how to register depsite EU.ORG having all the information on their site and a half-proper client portal (it actually has everything you could need but the design and so on is kinda non existing/small).

For me the registration process was very easy AFTER I read through the main stuff that is linked on the main page. First after that you can get how to apply and also get to the links that lead you to the registration form and so on. But lazy people are going to get lost on the site Big Grin.

Got my account activated quick and got my first domain within less than 24 hours.

Thank you for your support. I have made that article two years ago. I use eu.org domains for a long time i never had issues with them.
The only downside is as far as i remember is that your website should NOT be commercial.

Recently i have finished a ebook (is a 14 chapter tutorial) telling about dedicated servers and Webmin so i have made a fresh research about eu.org domains and i have fiound this web site.
Have a nice day !

Later ... : From their official policy http://eu.org/policy.html
Commercial sites

Though the service is mostly geared towards non-profit and not-for-profit organizations and individuals, small commercial sites are accepted, but they are VERY STRONGLY asked to do so only as a very last resort (please consider reserving a domain from of the ICANN-accredited registrars at InterNIC), unless of course they support EU.org goals.

So i was partially wrong Cool
Hey!

Let me explain - eu.org is an free domain service that is designed to look like paid domains. It is made to use by organisations that can not afford costs of real domain. Mainly targeted at people from European Union, they accept registrations from everywhere around the world.
HOw to register on it ? and there is any panel to use it ? I dn't see any word like register here or sign up here
Please consider reading https://freedomain.club/showthread.php?tid=2211
Might try it one day when I'll make my own website (which I should do pretty soon). A friend of mine recommended it to me a while ago.
I could code it for you, Jeko!(You know my super skills at webdev, don't you? Tongue)
But serieusly, give me an image how the page should look, and I could code it for you(or help if that's more your thing Tongue)