Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is using free mass backinking sites bad for SEO ?
Some blog aritcles says that bulk backlinking is good for your site for fast way to index and rank your websites. And others say that it could ruin you sites .
Mass back linking is a good way to get your site blacklisted from google. Just take it easy and promote your site on forums and social media. Anything more than that is risky.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
mass back-linking is a one way ticket to get deindex from Google. They have black listed this practice years ago. 5-6 years ago getting footer links from Wordpress blogs and Forums would boost your page rankings massively. I used to rank sites using only footer links from various CMS sites and Forums plu forum signatures. Now it's not a good idea even though links like those. Stick with quality black links. These days even page rank is not important a lot.

What's you should look into is Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA)
Dodgy
(05-16-2016, 01:50 AM)bestuser Wrote: Some blog aritcles says that bulk backlinking is good for your site for fast way to index and rank your websites. And others say that it could ruin you sites .
I'd love to see the blog articles that says bulk backlinking is good for your site.  Do you have links to them?
(05-25-2016, 03:51 PM)deanhills Wrote: I'd love to see the blog articles that says bulk backlinking is good for your site.  Do you have links to them?

He might d read an old article. There are so many old and outdated search engine optimization articles roaming around net and ranking at top in SERP. When you read SEO, has to make sure those posts are upto date. I made this mistake to sometime ago. Smile
Dodgy
Despite google algorithms being secret, it's no surprise that they decided to penalize websites with massive backlinks.

Though I'm thinking, wouldn't a company be able to deindex a rival company's website just by buying backlinks from shady companies? Has it ever happened? I hope google has some kind of protection against it because that would piss a lot of people off if it happenes
sure backlinks help for faster ranking but only payed services to get high quality backlinks indexing don't try free it always fake
(06-02-2016, 11:16 AM)ahmfkry Wrote: sure backlinks help for faster ranking but only payed services to get high quality backlinks indexing don't try free it always fake

You don't need payed services to get high quality backlinks. These days the best way to get high quality back-links is do is your self. With current Google Algorithm Quality matters more than quantity. Also their penalties are getting so strict like if one of those sites which receive a penalty can do harm to your site rankings too.

So these days experienced webmasters use set of buffer sites between back links and their money site. That way if some thing bad happen to those back-links then you can find out which and cut off the flow.
Dodgy
As time goes on , Try it before you share this to others

Since others have to do correspondingly travel u had starting poor begin btw
Well I guess both cases are present.
It is good in a sense that backlinking a lot of other sites could decrease the time taken for search engine to index your webpage but also..
You might have a bad indexing and could look nasty on your webpage, also the loading time of the webpage could increase effectively.