Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member here !
Hi i am new here ! Goodluck guys earning points in freedomain.club !  Tongue
Welcome to the community! As a matter of fact, make sure you follow the community's rules, which can be found here, then you can go ahead earning points.
www.michael.ga
Welcome! As Michael already pointed out, make sure to peruse the rules before getting into the thick of things here. If you have any questions about the rules or the may things work around here, feel free to send me a quick PM Smile
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
The hardest rules for me to follow is no necroing posts and not creating new threads for current topics.

My personal simplified version of the forum rules: (I do not advocate following these over the actual forum rules)
  • Make sure you use search before you post a new topic
  • Check the date on last replies
  • Think before you post.
  • Be courteous and respectful
  • Teach and learn
  • Have fun
Necroing threads is OK as long as you contribute to the discussion - as long as the thread isn't a question that has already been answered.
[Ex-Mod]
Is it preferable to  post a new thread or to post in an older thread where it's on topic?

Last time I ran into this issue was in a thread from January, I just posted a new topic...

Could use some clarification on this topic in the forum rules, unless you feel that would make the rules too complicated. I like my simple rules Smile

Quote:Please do not necropost. Necroposting is defined as posting in a thread where the last post was at least a month ago. Necroposts will be removed and threads closed.
Post in an older thread if you are talking about the exact same thing or something strongly related, and nothing has happened to significantly change the landscape. For example, lets say you wanted to talk about an election from this year, and there was a thread about the same type of election from a previous year. You would make a new thread. As an example of the opposite, if you wanted to talk about IRC servers and there was a thread on that subject, the correct action would be to dig that thread up and use it again.
[Ex-Mod]
It's a bit complex for my addled brain, but I'll try and keep it in mind and I do thank you for explaining in such detail. I'll try to not pollute the forums with too many misplaced threads.
Hi there, I hope you enjoy your stay like I am :3 anyways welcome!
(03-12-2016, 01:01 PM)Scáth Wrote: Post in an older thread if you are talking about the exact same thing or something strongly related, and nothing has happened to significantly change the landscape. For example, lets say you wanted to talk about an election from this year, and there was a thread about the same type of election from a previous year. You would make a new thread. As an example of the opposite, if you wanted to talk about IRC servers and there was a thread on that subject, the correct action would be to dig that thread up and use it again.

Scáth, why i got spam violations? I got warning level 20% T_T